Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	344584

Comment

• Dig that cover art.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
        Dig that cover art.
        Yeah Great artwork, once again. Rather misleading though, as was the original ascot dvd that used a rather saucy image from what appeared to be Rolls Royce baby. Not the best Franco film out there, but I'm still going to add it to the Franco bd collection.

Comment

• Just had this update from Marzio at ascot

January 28th => SLAVES & BLUE RITA

February 25th => WEISSE HAUT UND SCHWARZE SCHENKEL (Hardcore, not available through regular shops like Amazon)

March 25th => BARBED WIRE DOLLS & LOVE LETTERS (on the German index, not available through regular shops like Amazon)

April 15th => LOVE CAMP (on the German index, not available through regular shops like Amazon)

Please check out this other release that we put out through a third party:
          MAD FOXES => http://shop.dtm.at/product_info.php?products_id=53005

Furthermore, in February 25th we will release FR?ULEINS IN UNIFORM (aka SHE DEVILS OF THE SS) that will be available on Amazon.

EDIT: Midnight party was originally scheduled, but they are having real problems with that one apparently.
          Lalala76
          Last edited by Lalala76; 10-30-2013, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Awesome. Keep'em coming!
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• What's the English for WEISSE HAUT UND SCHWARZE SCHENKEL ?

------

Nevermind, I found it:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075418/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_1

WHITE SKIN ON BLACK THIGHS.

I'll pass on this one.
              Richard--W
              a straight arrow
              Last edited by Richard--W; 10-30-2013, 01:09 PM.
              "I've been to college, but I can still speak English when business demands it."
              - Raymond Chandler, 1939.

Comment

• Looking mighty fine. Can't wait. Just got my HNOL blu, next on the list to watch, my girlfriend wants to watch it with me, that'll be interesting. The only other franco she has seen is Vampyros Lesbos, lets see how she goes with this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard--W View Post
                  What's the English for WEISSE HAUT UND SCHWARZE SCHENKEL ?

------

Nevermind, I found it:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075418/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_1

WHITE SKIN ON BLACK THIGHS.

I'll pass on this one.
                  Why this? It's the most interesting title for me, as it was never released before on video/dvd.

Stephen
                  Last edited by Stephen; 10-30-2013, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• Ditto. Never seen this, not even come across it as a rubbish bootleg. Very intrigued by this.

Comment

• I am certainly curious by this one. I had no intentions of getting all of these blu-rays, but they have me hooked. Don't forget, theres also the next wave of Franco releases by Redemption, starting February (even though I have been less impressed by these releases so far). So it looks like 2014 while also be another Awesome Franco year.

Comment

• Originally posted by stinty View Post
                        Ditto. Never seen this, not even come across it as a rubbish bootleg. Very intrigued by this.
                        After seeing the trailer for it, it's pretty high up on my 'gotta see this' list too. I'm glad they're giving it the Blu-ray treatment.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• It was directed by Dietrich so it's not really a Franco film. That's why I pass.

Originally posted by stinty View Post
                          Looking mighty fine. Can't wait. Just got my HNOL blu, next on the list to watch, my girlfriend wants to watch it with me, that'll be interesting. The only other franco she has seen is Vampyros Lesbos, lets see how she goes with this one.
                          Vampyros Lesbos was mild in comparison. She may not be your girlfriend after she sees HNOL.
                          "I've been to college, but I can still speak English when business demands it."
                          - Raymond Chandler, 1939.

Comment

Vampyros Lesbos was mild in comparison. She may not be your girlfriend after she sees HNOL.
                            I think Stinty should make sure his girlfriend watches the French cut/'hot banana' version

In all seriousness, I have found that at first glance, women tend to be put off Franco by the nudity, etc, but when they give them a chance, they come to enjoy the films: they've got much in common with traditional 'women's pictures', I guess (domestic settings, melodrama, strong female leads).
                            'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
                            'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
                              I think Stinty should make sure his girlfriend watches the French cut/'hot banana' version

In all seriousness, I have found that at first glance, women tend to be put off Franco by the nudity, etc, but when they give them a chance, they come to enjoy the films: they've got much in common with traditional 'women's pictures', I guess (domestic settings, melodrama, strong female leads).
                              Ironically the most erotic scene in the English cut (Romay eating the banana) doesn't feature in the Hot banana French cut. I guess the raping with a banana doesn't really merit being called "erotic" in this cut. I hope Stinty doesn't get any wild ideas. :)

Comment

It was directed by Dietrich so it's not really a Franco film. That's why I pass.
                                No idea, where you got that from, but Franco and Dietrich both said in interviews that Franco directed the film from beginning to end. And after watching the trailer I have absolutely no doubt about it. I don't know, if you've ever seen a film by Dietrich: The style of Franco and Dietrich is very very different. ;)
                                Stephen
                                Last edited by Stephen; 10-31-2013, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X