Naschy Worship - The Paul Naschy Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.mondo-digital.com/inquisition.html
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• CODE RED DVD piped in more HI-END NASCHY for 2017. No Cheap Naschy here. Strike another film deal with Multicom/Video Mercury to get some groovy El hombre Wolfstein man Naschy for 2017!. FRANKENSTEIN BLOODY TERROR ! From a brand new 2017 2k scan paid for by code red dvd! Lets hope they sell EXTREMELY well so we can continue Jacinto Molina Alvarez collection ASAP !

Click image for larger version

Name:	BILLNANA4.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	352456

Comment

• There's a campaign on FB to get Bill to include the 3-D version of the movie on the Blu-ray. I don't see that happening but it would be pretty cool if he did.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Looks like this is now being released under the Mark Of The Werewolf title.

Click image for larger version

Name:	18839753_1814345598881122_7177896227145236000_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	352469
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
            There's a campaign on FB to get Bill to include the 3-D version of the movie on the Blu-ray. I don't see that happening but it would be pretty cool if he did.
            Some of Bill's army on that forum are so blinkered I'm surprised they can even see 2D, let alone 3. At least the injection of new blood on the CR thread due to this debate has lead to some great bitch slapping.
            I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

• Naschy Vol 2 in November

Some great titles here, this is one hell of a volume two!
              https://www.shoutfactory.com/product...roduct_id=6404

HUNCHBACK OF THE MORGUE (EL JOROBADO DE LA MORGUE)

THE DEVIL'S POSSESSED (EL MARISCAL DEL INFIERNO)

THE WEREWOLF AND THE YETI (LA MALDICIí“N DE LA BESTIA)

EXORCISM (EXORCISMO)

A DRAGONFLY FOR EACH CORPSE (UNA LIBí‰LULA PARA CADA MUERTO)

https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Is Exorcism the only title in Vol. 2 that has had a U.S. release? I may still own the dvd. I have a great German dvd for Hunchback. Comes in a little hardcover book. I don't believe I've seen any of the others but have always wanted to see The Devil's Possessed (great title!).

Comment

• Wow!!! That line up almost seems like an April fools joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keeth View Post
                    Is Exorcism the only title in Vol. 2 that has had a U.S. release? I may still own the dvd. I have a great German dvd for Hunchback. Comes in a little hardcover book. I don't believe I've seen any of the others but have always wanted to see The Devil's Possessed (great title!).
                    Hunchback of the Morgue had a US DVD release by Mya. Not very good quality mind so this will likely blow it out the water.

Comment

• Could anyone please tall me which cut of Werewolf vs The Yeti on that set ? The censored or uncensored version? Thanks
                      https://lightandshadowcinematicmusings.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by cmeffa View Post
                        Could anyone please tall me which cut of Werewolf vs The Yeti on that set ? The censored or uncensored version? Thanks
                        It will be the uncovered version as long as the licencor can put it together properly.

All 5 of these should be uncovered, expect possibly DEVIL'S POSSESSED.
                        Like MUMMY'S REVENGE, DEVIL'S POSSESSED's alternate uncovered scenes have never been seen to date.

There is a goof on one of the new Blu rays, Scream was given a master with one of the uncovered scenes assembled incorrectly.
                        As it was correct on the old BCI dvd Victory must have crocked this up themselves, so hopefully no goof ups on Vol 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Bernhard View Post
                          There is a goof on one of the new Blu rays, Scream was given a master with one of the uncovered scenes assembled incorrectly.
                          As it was correct on the old BCI dvd Victory must have crocked this up themselves, so hopefully no goof ups on Vol 2.
                          Which movie?

Comment

• BLUE EYES.

A love scene with Naschy & Eva Leon has shots out of order so that they are dressed, then nude, then undressing, then nude.
                            Shane Dallman picked up on this and posted it to one of the Naschy / Spanish horror FB pages.

Comment

• Thanks for the info John. Yes, I hope they get it put together correctly. I have the Super Video vhs print of this and it would be great to se it in better quality.
                              https://lightandshadowcinematicmusings.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Damn! It just had to be BLUE EYES, which marks at least the second time it's been botched on disc. This Naschy set has been a letdown so far; the transfer for HUMAN BEASTS looks almost identical to the BCI DVD, with only the slightest bump in picture quality; same for HORROR RISES - a barely noticeable improvement.

I just hope they can deliver a definitive version of HUNCHBACK OF THE MORGUE on Vol. 2.
                                Matt H.
                                Last edited by Matt H.; 08-01-2017, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X