No announcement yet.

Our New Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is the Witchtrap one, wooly mammoths always go over well with me. But Fulci even more so you got my vote too.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

You got mine too, though I sorta like that Six Feet Under cover as well - has a Giger vibe to it.
      I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

Thanks guys!

I also agree with the other covers mentioned, especially the Psedogod one...

The album is being streamed at this site if you want to check it out...

http://community2.metalreview.com/bl...ac-arrest.aspx

Comment

Voted. Looks like you guys are doing well.

Comment

Anyone here near Buffalo, NY?

We're playing in Williamsville at Club Infinity for A Day of Death 3 on Saturday...

Comment

You hitting NYC on the way back at all?
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Unfortunately no, which is for the better I guess due to the weather. My friends from California are stuck there now (they played NYC on Friday night)

We were asked to do that NYC show on Friday, but my work schedule is jam packed and it was too far a haul...Buffalo is about 9 hours from me where NYC is like 15...

I'll let you know as soon as we get something there...it has been in the plans...

Comment

Definitely do! Would be cool to come see you play.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Spam alert :)

Signed to Razorback Recordings...

CARDIAC ARREST to release their 5th full-length CD through Razorback Recordings later this Summer in 2014!

A foreboding covenant dripping with darkness and dread has been sealed that will, finally, bring together that undisputed trendsetter of “splatter metal,” Razorback Recordings, and those punishingly perverse Illinois purveyors of “heart-stopping deathrot,” CARDIAC ARREST, and, in 2014, see to the unleashing of their fifth and most foul album to date, “And Death Shall Set You Free”!

Formed deep in the black infamy-choked bowels of Chicago in the late '90s, CARDIAC ARREST has been a known associate of Razorback's for years and, while the two camps had bonded over their shared obsessions with all things horror and metal, they never worked together - until now! Releasing their four previous albums elsewhere, the fearsome foursome of Midwest metal maniacs continue their legacy of death metal brutality with “And Death Shall Set You Free” and the ten cruel scythe cuts of horror-weltered cacoffiny offered therein, with such aural atrocities as “There Is No Escape,” “Bridge Burner,” and “Rise! Part Man, Part Beast.” While the new album will be the catchiest yet, it will still be as unforgivingly heavy as a sledgehammer to the skull. And it is coming for YOU in the late Summer or early Fall of 2014 … You have been warned! 'Til then, as those abominable gore-adorers who are CARDIAC ARREST always proclaim … ROT FOREVER!

We will finally be getting the vinyl treatment for this full length shortly after the release of the CD...

Comment

Hell yeah! Razorback is awesome. Can't wait.

Comment

Always in for some vinyl! Great to see bands coming back to the dark side. :)

Comment

I still prefer CDs but hey, both formats is even better!

And congrats on the new record deal.
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Thanks!

I love vinyl...always have...And we always get requests for it, but no label wants to take a chance...It is kind of expensive. We have implemented a new way of doing the band fund, so if we stick with it, we will be able to release our past full lengths on our own...

We do have a couple of 7"'s...The first one, Beast Among Many is long out of print though...we put out a Split 7" with Mutant Supremacy from New York this past summer and have an upcoming Split 7" with Radiation Sickness from Indianapolis coming soon...

Thanks again for the encouragement...I generally keep low key about band stuff here and I appreciate the outlet.

Comment

Just saw this. Rock on Bluto!
                              "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

From the shameless self promotion file, which I suck at...lol

The new CD, And Death Shall Set You Free has been out for a couple of months now on Razorback...Currently, we are doing a vinyl version...

We have another 7" split coming up with Radiation Sickness as well...

But here is the big news...EUROPE!!!!! With Swedes, Nominon!

Comment

Working...
                                X