No announcement yet.

Santo & Mexican Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kino announced this morning that they'll be releasing two El Santo movies on bd — SANTO CONTRA CEREBRO DEL MAR and SANTO CONTRA HOMBRES INFERNALES.

Comment

Originally posted by bgart13 View Post
      Kino announced this morning that they'll be releasing two El Santo movies on bd — SANTO CONTRA CEREBRO DEL MAR and SANTO CONTRA HOMBRES INFERNALES.
      This is great news! About time someone gave these films the love they deserve!
      "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	EhF7q8aXYAEKn_X.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	358812
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by bgart13 View Post
          It also sounds like they've got the rights for more than just these 2 films.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I assume that they are all with the same company, so it would make sense that Kino has more than these two. It'd be nice if they did a Zatoichi type box set with as many as they can get, but I imagine that they will release them one or two films/discs at a time.

Comment

Looks like VCI is releasing Santo In The Treasure Of Dracula?

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Santo...lu-ray/278669/
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

So the two Kino releases are his first two films in which he only had a supporting role? I hope this suggest they are set to move chronologically through his entire filmography. Hopefully the VCI release is decent. It sounds like Santo In The Treasure Of Dracula is one of his more notorious titles - especially the nudity enhanced color version.

Comment

Kino's Santo release has been cancelled
                  We had announce the two Santo films a few months ago, but due to some unforeseen issues the deal is cancelled. Hopefully someone else will release the restored Santo films in 2021.

Comment

Shit.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Mierda.
                      "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

Well, Virginia, there is NO Santo Claus.

Comment

So, wait, the VCI Santo/Treasure disc is more English-dubbed, no Spanish option bullshit?

Comment

The VCI blu-ray release of Santo in the treasure of Dracula magically turned up at a UK vendor today...so gonna take a punt on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalala76 View Post
                              The VCI blu-ray release of Santo in the treasure of Dracula magically turned up at a UK vendor today...so gonna take a punt on it.
                              I saw that they had that too, but I decided to pass as it's VCI so it will only end in tears.
                              I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Originally posted by agent999 View Post
                                I saw that they had that too, but I decided to pass as it's VCI so it will only end in tears.
                                I think the potential new dub is the aspect that worries me the most.

Comment

Working...
                                X