No announcement yet.

Mad Max: Fury Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fury Road vehicles without the dirt. Boing!

http://www.johnplatt.com.au/prod-mad-max-vehicles.html

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0817.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	394332
      Now everyone can have a complete KRULL lifestyle.

Comment

• Honestly, I'm glad he changed his mind. I really liked Fury Road, so bring it on.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I think I will play the PS4 game again...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
            Honestly, I'm glad he changed his mind. I really liked Fury Road, so bring it on.
            Ditto. FURY ROAD is probably my favorite action flick of the last decade, if not more. So much fun, but for me it was all about Charlize. I hardly noticed Max the first time around, though subsequent viewings made me realize he is in it more than i originally thought. And he has a pivotal moment towards the end. Curious to see how it turns out with Anya.

Comment

• Somebody in Humongous' crew is a fan of Moebius and/or Metal Hurlant

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0870.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	395091

Now everyone can have a complete KRULL lifestyle.

Comment

• Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Hmm, is it an odyssey or a saga? It's important to me.

George Miller + dickheads in the desert driving badly sounds like a good time.
                  I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

• Bollocks to it. I mean I'll watch it, because i always wind up watching this stuff, but bollocks to it. Buggered if I'll pay for it.

I object to the base concept of prequels and when I watch a movie i would like for it to look something like reality. The days when movies looked like the real world went out with Oh, Brother Where Art Thou but this shit, where they appear to be replacing the sky, and badly, in every single shot, is just exhausting to look at even in a trailer.

The only interesting thing here is the opportunity to speculate on what a cunt Tom Hardy must be that Miller would rather drop his title character for a prequel of someone else. You do hear he wasn't lovable on that set...
                    "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

• New trailer!

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Hemsworth looks like an absolute knob. I wonder if they're going to have a two second Max cameo at the end to justify the 'Mad Max saga' tag?

Still, I will try and catch this in a cinema as Fury Road worked a lot better on the big screen in my opinion.
                        I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Working...
                        X