Mad Max: Fury Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Max: Fury Road

After about a million false starts Fury Road looks like it's actually shooting now.

Glad to see this moving forward. There's more on it here.

I have enough faith in George Miller that I'll definitely check this out, even if I'm not 100% sold on Tom Hardy as Max.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Bah! They shouldave used old Mel in it, and just spun the story so that the jews caused the war the ended the world.
      "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

I too would rather see Mel in it, even though he would have to drive a bus to carry all the baggage that would come with his casting. That said, I'm glad to see Miller is directing it and I will certainly give this a shot in the theater.
        I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

Not sure how I feel about this one to be honest.....the time has passed in my opinion...and we all remember THUNDERDOME right???

In all seriousness, i cant imagine this one looking or being ANYTHING like the original ones....which, if its true, then I dont see the point in it being called MAD MAX

Comment

I have very fond memories of Thunderdome but I think a lot of that has to do with seeing it at the drive-in on it's opening week with my dad. I was a kid and didn't know any better. I remember being pretty impressed that Tina Turner was in it. Time has not been kind to it, though.
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I too remember enjoying it as a kid....but it was not the third part of the MAD MAX trilogy that should have been.....

They were partly a product of their (violent and out-there) time...and those times are gone...it will probably end up like a slightly grimier FAST AND FURIOUS episode I presume...

EDIT: A pic of a truck from the movie...

http://www.redditpics.com/travelling...of-now,953720/
              sukebanboy
              Last edited by sukebanboy; 07-10-2012, 10:48 AM.

Comment

There are some cool pictures of the Interceptor being used in the movie here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mad-max-4-fury-road-interceptor.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	339065
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

This one could go BEYOND THUNDERDOME. Can you imagine it?

I'm looking forward to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                    There are some cool pictures of the Interceptor being used in the movie here.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3478[/ATTACH]
                    That's a pretty awesome looking car. I may have to give this movie a chance.

Comment

REMEMBER: Good car does not necessarily make a good movie !!!!

Comment

Nope, but it can help.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Ok Ian...I give up.....

I can't beat your never-ending hope and optimism for future movies....

You are superhuman in this regard.

I bow down before the ever-optimistic one...

Comment

It's not constant optimism, believe me. I'm well aware of the fact that 98% of the shit that comes out of Hollywood will suck and I have no interest in it.

But I really want George Miller to pull this one off.
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                              It's not constant optimism, believe me. I'm well aware of the fact that 98% of the shit that comes out of Hollywood will suck and I have no interest in it.

But I really want George Miller to pull this one off.
                              CAN I GET UP THEN NOW????LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                              X