Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark Force releasing Gates of Hell!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No idea.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

The story Dave gave is that he started Dork Farce to be able to control his own movies and release his favourite cult films. Which totally explains releasing a movie with a whole reel missing, releasing an edited version of a film he assured everyone was fully uncut, and putting things out that he might not actually have the rights to release, as well as trickling out a drip feed of forced bundles as the sole storefront selling new Code Red discs.

Oh, and scalping some titles just because he can.

Comment

Demon is a cancer from where I sit, no good for Bill at all.
        And certainly no good for genre fans.

A 57 yr old man, dyes his hair purple and then broadcasts himself on the interwbs standing in front of a mirror flexing his muscles to sell product.
        Self obsessed loser, who outright lies to customers, and steals their money.

Yea, I want that Dead Pit glow in the dark slip cover to put on my nightstand when my mommy ticks me in bed at night and turns the lights down.

What a complete Poseur.
        https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

I wanna see a tag team match: Bernhard and Darcy VS. Bill and DeFalco!
          Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Dark Force admitted on Facebook that they like it when scalpers buy multiple copies because they're easier to post out!

And they wonder why almost everyone thinks that they're scum. Personally, I'd rather drink Charlie Sheen's blood direct from the source than watch the Dead Pit again, but for those that want a copy, this is a kick in the teeth.
            I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Originally posted by agent999 View Post
              Personally, I'd rather drink Charlie Sheen's blood direct from the source than watch the Dead Pit again, but for those that want a copy, this is a kick in the teeth.
              I'm a witness.

Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
              I wanna see a tag team match: Bernhard and Darcy VS. Bill and DeFalco!
              "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Gates of Hell/Psycho from Texas. Yours for 39.95 + shipping. Yeah, but now it glows in the dark! I can keep it by my bed to stop the monsters from molesting me.

The man has the biggest balls in the continental US.
                agent999
                Last edited by agent999; 08-09-2019, 08:08 AM.
                I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Psycho from Texas is garbage. At least pair it with another zombie movie or Italian movie. Meanwhile the Arrow Blu is cheaper. What kind of fucktard would buy this release?

Comment

I thought Psycho from Texas was a surprisingly entertaining piece of Drive-in trash. Well worth checking out but no way am I paying $40.

Comment

Jeez, I think my lim. ed. Arrow COTLD with 2-day shipping cost me less than $35 when I ordered from the UK.

Comment

Even the Demon's most loyal will gag on this price?

I read we were gonna see footage of the transfer for both titles,
                        did anything ever get posted anywhere?
                        https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

There was a still posted for GoH on his social media, which looked quite poor

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                            So, yeah, from their Facebook page...

"WANNA SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OUR GATES OF HELL AND A PREVIOUS RELEASE?The first pic is from the new Drive-In #6 Collector's Edition featuring GATES OF HELL mastered from a US uncut 35mm print that actually played at the drive-ins. The second pic is a previous Blu-ray release from BLUE UNDERGROUND.
                            You can clearly see the colors in ours is much richer and deeper which really adds to the viewing enjoyment. And of course ours has the GATES OF HELL main title and nostalgic feel because you are actually watching a drive-in 35mm print. PLUS this release will also have the customized slipcover that everybody is talking about that GLOWS in the DARK! Best of all this huge release will be available later this month only from DARK FORCE!:
                            Darkforcedvd.com"

Dark Force:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22872[/ATTACH]

Blue Underground:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22873[/ATTACH]
                            Here

Comment

Walt mentioned on Facebook that the Italian lab has sent him the 4K scan of Gates of Hell/City of the Living Dead and they are going to start color correction and restoration for the Scorpion release.

Comment

That's not confusing at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X