Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Value of Original Japanese Movie Posters (NSFW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanishing Point (Yahoo Auctions, July 2023, 4098 yen) and The Man with the Golden Gun from the earlier Bond set.
    Takuma
    Last edited by Takuma; 08-03-2023, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Wow! Amazing!

Comment

Girl Boss: Diamond Showdown (Yahoo Auctions, Jan. 2022, 1000 yen) + Chinatown (Yahoo Auctions, Apr. 2023, 4900 yen)

Comment

Terrifying Girls' High School: Lynch Law Classroom (Yahoo Auctions, Oct. 2023, 1000 yen) + Girl Boss: Crazy Ball Game (Yahoo Auctions, Oct. 2023, 2000 yen)

Comment

Terrifying Girls' High School: Lynch Law Classroom (Yahoo Auctions, Aug 2023, 3000 yen)

Comment

Girl Boss Escape from Reform School (1973) - Insert/Speed/B4 - $150 eBay

Comment

Those are awesome.
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Yes, they are. Glad to see love for my favourite film in the series (p.s. Toei did brand new restorations of all seven Girl Boss films last year! Airing on TV. Why not on BD?! Somebody please do something about this!)

Comment

Ahead of the 50th anniversary of Return of the Street Fighter (殺人拳2) (Apr. 27, 1974 release) later this week…

I think I've made one of my most epic poster acquisition yet!

Well, actually I bought it last fall, but I’ve been waiting 7 months for the anniversary to put it on my wall. This wasn’t easy to obtain btw. I bought the only copy I’ve seen for sale in the past 8 years or so. Set me back 7000 yen.

The size is B2 x 4, or roughly 100 x 145 cm.

Oh and in case you were wondering what's that in the left corner, that's a The Viper Brothers: 18 Extortion Threats (まむしの兄弟 傷害恐喝十八犯 ) (1972) Speed Poster.

Comment

OMG! That's my new favorite Chiba poster. I have got to track one of those down.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason C View Post
                        OMG! That's my new favorite Chiba poster. I have got to track one of those down.
                        It's incredible, isn't it. These don't show up for sale often, but if I do spot one I'll try to remember to let you know. It could be a several years wait. It took me 8 years!

Comment

Originally posted by Takuma View Post

It's incredible, isn't it. These don't show up for sale often, but if I do spot one I'll try to remember to let you know. It could be a several years wait. It took me 8 years!
                          Amazing! I am so happy for you. I checked eBay every day for 6 years to get a Mass Effect poster. You really cherish those. And that Chiba poster is worth the effort.

I can believe its rare because I go looking for Chiba posters occasionally and have never seen it. I been looking a long time for the perfect Chiba poster to display, but haven't landed on one yet. I adore most of his films and I love original Japanese posters, but there is usually something I don't like about most of his B2 sized posters. I love the Wolfguy poster but I can't display it because of the nudity. I might do it anyway after my kids move out.
                          Jason C
                          Last edited by Jason C; 04-24-2024, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X