• Show
Clear All

• The NEW Munsters.....

AKA, MOCKINGBIRD LANE....

WTF is this?

Why bother??

NOTHING is the same...except MARILYN...
    sukebanboy
    Last edited by sukebanboy; 10-12-2012, 10:40 AM.

Blasphemy!
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

The network already killed the show. Something about the series being too expensive and creative differences with the creator. The pilot is now a Halloween special.

Comment

It is supposed to be a drama right?

However good it is, it AINT the Munsters....

Comment

What would be the point of doing the show as a drama? DUMB.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
            What would be the point of doing the show as a drama? DUMB.
            Thats what I mean...Why not just TWEAK the characters and their relationships a bit and make a NEW idea??????

Comment

It's from the guy who created DEAD LIKE ME and PUSHING DAISIES. Two shows I loved and were cancelled before their time. I have no clue what the tone of this new Munsters was, I'm just glad the network did the right thing and killed it. As you can tell by that photo, it bears little to no resemblance to the original show. Just wait, I bet you'll see someone try to do a new ADDAMS FAMILY show, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Francis View Post
                The network already killed the show. Something about the series being too expensive and creative differences with the creator. The pilot is now a Halloween special.
                Great news! Now to destroy all traces of the pilot and we're all set.

Comment

If you're not going to put them in the makeup then why not just do another Addams Family show?
                  "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

They don't have makeup because they're just like us. Don't you see? We are the Munsters!!!

It's like the Twilight Zone: THE MUNSTERS ARE DUE ON MOCKINGBIRD LANE.

CUT TO:

KANG: Understand the procedure now? Just remake a few of their cherished television shows, reboot a few movies, and then you just sit back and watch the pattern.

KODOS: And this pattern is always the same?

KANG: With few variations. They pick the stupidest enemy they can find... and it's themselves. All we need to do is sit back and watch.

KODOS: Watch what? There's nothing on. [Clicks remote.] Seen it. [Click] Seen it. [Click] Seen the remake. [Click]

KANG: Give me the fucking remote.

PAN UP TO STARRY NIGHT SKY.

[Click]

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if an Addams Family remake were far behind. It's currently doing well on Broadway (or some other stage thing). The pinball machine is a blast. Play it if you get the chance.

Comment

In close up pictures O'Connell has the Frankenstein style stitching all around his neck / throat area......

No idea in which direction this series / special is going to go.....

Comment

TRAILER...

I KNEW Eddie Izzard would be the best thing about this!

Comment

This is bullshit.

That CGI Spot was straight gahbage.
                            "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

It gets worse. There are five clips online here. Yuck.
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                              X