• Cobra Kai got an Emmy nomination!

https://www.denofgeek.com/tv/cobra-k...ation-netflix/
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• This should be the last season. I wouldn't want this to go on forever.
          Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
            This should be the last season. I wouldn't want this to go on forever.
            I think I heard Season 5 has already been confirmed.
            "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dom D View Post
              I think I heard Season 5 has already been confirmed.
              I'd like to hope that the creators have this series planned out and aren't just continuing it because it's profitable. The best shows always know when to end, whether or not they're huge moneymakers.
              Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
                I'd like to hope that the creators have this series planned out and aren't just continuing it because it's profitable. The best shows always know when to end, whether or not they're huge moneymakers.
                Yes, sad to see Ozark and Money Heist finishing off this year but they go out at their peak. Of course Cobra Kai was never in that class and it sounds like the plan is to stretch this very thin concept as far as it can go: "Cobra Kai boss reveals if season 5 will be the final season" https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a...-final-season/
                "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

• It sounds like S5 has already wrapped.

https://bleedingcool.com/tv/cobra-ka...son-5-filming/
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Sweet,my plan is to watch the new season on the day it drops.

Comment

• Man, Terry Silver is really a shitty actor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
                        Man, Terry Silver is really a shitty actor.
                        Did you watch/finish the new season?
                        Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alison Jane View Post
                          Did you watch/finish the new season?
                          I got halfway through and decided to give it a little less attention than a binge. I haven't been enjoying this one as much.

Comment

• I liked when it was acknowledged that the plot of Karate Kid III was insane.

I liked it far less when they decided to do the same plot again.

Comment

• Every scene Zabka scene is great. It's like he gets a different writer to everyone else. The rest is kind of what I expected the show to be when I heard there was a YouTube Cobrqa Kai series.

Comment

• We're three or four episodes in. Not loving it like past seasons, but still enjoying it. And yeah, Johnny is, by far, the best part.
                                Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Working...
                                X