No announcement yet.

Greatest Comic Book Covers Of All Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the cover James. Is it available thru Diamond?

Comment

• No. It was published as part of "YEET Presents" #33, an indie comic published in Michigan. The cover had to have changes made to suit the editor. He also didn't use the corrected pages for pages 3 and 6, which didn't make me happy. I didn't make a penny from the sales, but I got free copies. The money the editor makes he uses to pay for the cost of the next issue, and to pay the 'professional' writers and artists, not new guys like me.

Comment

• Originally posted by James Reed View Post
        No. It was published as part of "YEET Presents" #33, an indie comic published in Michigan. The cover had to have changes made to suit the editor. He also didn't use the corrected pages for pages 3 and 6, which didn't make me happy. I didn't make a penny from the sales, but I got free copies. The money the editor makes he uses to pay for the cost of the next issue, and to pay the 'professional' writers and artists, not new guys like me.
        Cool,Congrats on getting published. What changes were made to the cover?

Comment

• Go ahead and plug away James, it's all good. Start a separate thread if you want so it doesn't get lost here.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	BPo9iFi.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	359845

Comment

• Finding this made my day...

Click image for larger version

Name:	S-H vs S-G Resize.jpg
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	359851

Comment

• The more Super-Guerillas the better.
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Super-Gorillas.JPG
Size:	720.3 KB
ID:	359855

Comment

• I'm on my way to the post office right now!
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• This is one of my favorite Ditko ASM covers (of which there are many). Wanted a decent copy and scored this one.Click image for larger version

Name:	2020 (1)-1040x1040.jpg
Size:	348.0 KB
ID:	359860
                      "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

• Damn I'm jealous.

Comment

• Awesome score, Gary!
                          "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

• ^ Ditto

Comment

• Yeah, that's a very cool cover! I'm not too familiar with that one. Glad you were able to pick it up, Gary.
                              I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

• Thanks, everyone. Years ago I traded all of my ASM issues since I had the masterworks/Epic Collections, so this is the only Silver Age issue I have of Spidey.
                                "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

Working...
                                X