X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Mike Howlett

• Mike Howlett
    replied
    Will Craig Sheffer's bright white T-shirt get dirty in this cut? Man, that really took me out of the film. Seriously.

Leave a comment:

• Robert W

• Robert W
    replied
    The Occupy Midian FB is picking up steam. Also, Barker is supposed to be doing a con this summer where the Cabal Cut is going to be shown. Hopefully, someone will have taken notice of the 3K+ members of the Occupy Midian page and get off their duffs and get this thing out on bd.

On a related note, here's a rather entertaining interview with everyone's favourite cenobite, Nicholas Vince,
    http://www.clivebarkercast.com/2012/...ickolas-vince/

Listening to this podcast I learned that the German trailer for Hellbound: Hellraiser II contained some, sadly, unused footage of the Chatterer!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ23Jv09Iho
    Robert W
    Last edited by Robert W; 05-07-2012, 05:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    And this just today popped up on youtube:

I am definitely intrigued.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Originally posted by Newt Cox View Post
    I have every appearance of Marshall Law ,but would like a nice all in one hardcover to put on my shelf.
    Ditto. At least I think I have every appearance. I might have missed the last one, but everything before that I definitely have.

There's a listing for the Marshal Law Omnibus on Amazon but no release date info (it was supposed to come out July 2011 but never did).

Leave a comment:

• Newt Cox

• Newt Cox
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert W View Post
    I think you can still get most of those as tpb.
    I have every appearance of Marshall Law ,but would like a nice all in one hardcover to put on my shelf.

Leave a comment:

• Robert W

• Robert W
    replied
    I think you can still get most of those as tpb.

Leave a comment:

• Newt Cox

• Newt Cox
    replied
    Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Yeah, that one was awesome. Pretty much everything Marshall Law was awesome.
    I remember hearing a few years back that Top Shelf was putting out a hardcover that reprinted every Marshal Law appearence. But I don't think it has come out yet.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Yeah, that one was awesome. Pretty much everything Marshall Law was awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Robert W

• Robert W
    replied
    The other one I really liked was the Pinhead/Marshall Law x-over. Friggin' hilarious, intentionally so, at times.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    It was well done. The first run of Barker comics were good. The Eclipse Books of Blood adaptions, the early Hellraiser issues from Epic, the Nightbreed stuff.

The Pinhead solo comic... not so much. Cool cover on issue #1 though.

Leave a comment:

• Robert W

• Robert W
    replied
    I liked the Nightbreed/Hellraiser x-over.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Generally I'd agree with the ugghh but the comic series was actually kinda cool and so if they based it off of that.... maybe.

Leave a comment:

• Robert W

• Robert W
    replied
    A Nightbreed cable series?!? Uhgg... Just say no to cgi and crappy cable series.

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Francis

• Shawn Francis
    replied
    New interview with Barker. He covers in depth his health crisis. He also says the powers that be want to do a NIGHTBREED cable series.
    CLICK HERE

Leave a comment:

• Robert W

• Robert W
    replied
    I remember, when Fangoria was covering the film originally, seeing a pic of Cronenberg with half of Narcisse's/Hugh Ross' head on the end of one of his knives. I know the character gets killed by Decker in the book, but survives at the end of the film. I wonder if Narcisse gets killed off in the longer edit?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X