Severin Films Releasing The Devil's Rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severin Films Releasing The Devil's Rain

Details are starting to come in on this one, so it's time to give it its own official thread.

From FB:

"This is cameraman Johnny Buell's selfie from last week while Zach Severin observes actor Tom Skerritt with fascination as he opens a window. They were at his place to interview him about his satanic adventures on THE DEVIL'S RAIN."

Click image for larger version

Name:	17634756_10158538554355038_556762630111253128_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	367719
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

One of my faves! I have the novel, too.

Hope Severin releases this around the same time as Beyond the Darkness.

Comment

This is another one i got on DVD but never watched. ill have to give it a spin.

Comment

A lot more fun than I expected. Good stuff.

Comment

haha finally an upgrade to the horrendous mess that is the VCI DVD, I can't wait to get this one on blu ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Fundi View Post
            haha finally an upgrade to the horrendous mess that is the VCI DVD, I can't wait to get this one on blu ray.
            Was Dark Sky's dvd release an upgrade to the VCI release?

Comment

I didn't know Dark Sky released it, but it had to be an upgrade, the VCI was horrible quality.

Comment

So this image popped up on Facebook, apparently this is in the new issue of Rue Morgue.

Name:	21272218_1462391300493996_111394514457881638_n.jpg
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	352995
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I'm a huge fan of The Devil's Rain so I'm definitely looking forward to this!

Comment

Slip and reversible cover art. RAD!

Name:	3argrCg.jpg
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	353059

Name:	DI2mpij.jpg
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	353060

Name:	Gh8xXVt.jpg
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	353061
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

One Of The Most Notorious Drive-In Shockers Of The '70s Now Restored In HD For The First Time Ever!

Take an all-star cast - including William Shatner, Ernest Borgnine, Eddie Albert, Keenan Wynn, Tom Skerritt, Ida Lupino and even John Travolta in his movie debut - at their most hellishly over-the-top. Add one of the most visually inventive filmmakers of the era - director Robert Fuest, of THE ABOMINABLE DR. PHIBES fame - and thrust them into an insane tale of rural occult carnage, featuring Church of Satan founder Anton LaVey as Technical Advisor. Watch in infernal awe as it all hurtles towards the most eye-popping, flesh-melting finale in grindhouse history. Now experience this devilishly infamous classic as you've never seen or heard it before, restored in HD for the first time ever and oozing with all-new Extras approved by Lucifer himself!

Special Features:

Audio Commentary With Director Robert Fuest
                      Confessions Of Tom - Interview With Actor Tom Skerritt
                      The Devil's Makeup - Interview With Special FX Artist Tom Burman
                      1975 Archive Interview With Actor William Shatner
                      First Stop Durango - Interview With Script Supervisor Ana Maria Quintana
                      Consulting with the Devil - A Conversation with the High Priest & High Priestess of the Church of Satan
                      Hail Satan! - Interview With Anton LaVey Biographer Blanche Barton
                      Filmmaker / Horror Collector Daniel Roebuck On The Devil's Rain
                      On Set Polaroid Gallery Of Script Supervisor Ana Maria Quintana
                      Radio Spots
                      Theatrical Trailer
                      TV Spots
                      Poster/Still Gallery
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

The slipcase art is really nice & it'll be a toss up which side of the cover to use. Both look great! Pre-order is already up for a Halloween release date.

There's another film up for dvd but I don't remember the title.

Comment

Where are you seeing the pre-order?

Comment

Severin are turning me into one of those mouthbreathing slipcover fetischists. Wow, that's nice cover art.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall Crist View Post
                              Where are you seeing the pre-order?
                              LE's
                              https://severin-films.com/shop/devil...ray-slipcover/
                              https://severin-films.com/shop/the-d...lu-ray-corbis/

standard edition
                              https://severin-films.com/shop/the-devils-rain-bluray/
                              https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X