Scream Factory 2017 Announcements!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scream Factory 2017 Announcements!

Some of you back in the Fall may remember that we asked you to vote on some obscure titles we had existing rights on and if you wanted to see them come to the Blu-ray format. We've already announced some that were on that list (WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH HELEN, THE VAGRANT, THE ANGRY RED PLANET and THE SCREAMING SKULL) but we're happy to be able to confirm that we also have the following planned for Spring/Summer of 2017 as well:

INVASION OF THE BEE GIRLS (1973)
    THE VAMPIRE (1957)
    CONTAMINATION. 7 (1993)
    I BURY THE LIVING (1958)
    THE NAKED CAGE (1986)

No confirmed street dates or website pre-order links have been assigned yet, but we'll let you know as soon as they're available.

For fans of these cult films, Happy Holidays! And…there's a possibility that there will be others on that list that will be coming soon as well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	15622000_900708526732826_6974355213067684410_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	367614
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

A big mound of mehhh.

Comment

Originally posted by King-Wasp View Post
      A big mound of mehhh.
      Completely agree.
      "His lives inside of his own heart. That's an awful big place to live in."
      -Billy Bob Thornton, 'Sling Blade' (1996)

"Some roads you shouldn't go down."
      -Billy Bob Thornton, 'Fargo' (2014)

Comment

Contamination .7 is dreadful. If this gets a full release while some fairly entertaining titles got dumped to website exclusive limited editions earlier this year, then there is something seriously wrong at Scream Factory.
        I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Sorry, haters, I will be needing a jizz-guard for BEE GIRLS.

Comment

Yay! I voted for NAKED CAGE!
            Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Naked Cage is fucking amazing! A glorious piece of exploitation.
              https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall Crist View Post
                I'm sorry, but what is a jizz-guard? Not being a native English speaker, I'm always prowling for new expressions to add to my vocabulary

Comment

I picture it as being some kind of plastic sheet that prevents semen from hitting your TV or computer screen due to spontaneous ejaculation.

Comment

Oh, okay, a cum shield. Like wearing safety goggles when watching Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

INVASION OF THE BEE GIRLS is awesome.

Comment

On the latest Shock Waves podcast, Steve Johnson mentioned that Scream Factory recently contacted him about participating in their (yet to be officially announced) Species Blu-ray

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall Crist View Post
                            dude nailed it! bee girls is a hidden sleaze gem. to be fair most of the plot (aka a bunch of people in lab coats wandering around wondering what killed all the men) bored me to tears, but the sleazy stuff is epic shit! I immediately ordered the new blu-ray of "when dinosaurs ruled the earth", just to see more of victoria vetri (don't tell my gf!) btw is that really the lady stripper from breakfast at tiffany's, david lynchs ex-wife mary sweeney and the mother of paris hilton in the cast list?

ps: that big ugly dude in the town hall meeting cracked me up, he really went berserk when they tried to stop him from having sex with his wife. :emily:

Comment

They just announced Silent Night, Deadly Night, which is reason enough to celebrate.

Comment

Working...
                              X