Demons & Demons 2 Coming From Synapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dom D View Post
    Sometimes I think that the current pace of change in the home video market is just to justify new versions of the Evil Dead.
    and HALLOWEEN and THE WIZARD OF OZ

Comment

Some dude snagged my screen caps from the Synapse Demons review and A/B'd them to the Arrow disc if anyone is interested.

http://screenshotcomparison.com/comp...5929/picture:0
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
        Some dude snagged my screen caps from the Synapse Demons review and A/B'd them to the Arrow disc if anyone is interested.

http://screenshotcomparison.com/comp...5929/picture:0
        Fame at last!!!

That SYNAPSE disc is looking mighty fine....

Comment

"DEMONS & DEMONS 2 Steelbook Shipping Update: We got an email from our replicator over the weekend. The discs are scheduled to be delivered to our packing facility on Friday the 8th. This means that they'll still have to inspect them all, pack them and get them ready to ship them to our offices. Once they arrive to our offices, we will be shipping them out as soon as possible. Looks like we may have them in house around the 19th. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, but at least we now have an estimated time of arrival."
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

"DEMONS/DEMONS 2 STEELBOOK UPDATE 11/12/13: Just checked email and we have a new update on the DEMONS & DEMONS 2 Steelbooks. The replicator says they have packed them and they are prepping them for shipment to us TODAY... which means they have to get from California to Michigan, then we have to check them in and inventory once they arrive, but it looks as if we may get them by Tuesday of next week. If all checks out, we will start shipping them later in the day starting next Tuesday (depends on what time the truck arrives, really, but most shipping will start first thing on Wednesday the 20th) in the order in which website orders were received."
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

"DEMONS STEELBOOKS UPDATE: In the words of the lovely Carol Anne Freeling, "THEYYYYY'RE HEEEEEEERRRRE!" We have to inventory, and inspect and then we'll get to prepping for shipping. They will begin shipping soon, in the order in which the orders were received. BUT, it's just two of us doing the packing and shipping, so we'll work as fast as we can while still trying to accomplish other day-to-day business. Our goal is to get orders placed in May-August shipped before Thanksgiving, with orders placed in September and beyond, right after Thanksgiving. We ask that you please be patient with us while we ship these out ourselves."
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Mine arrived yesterday. Very happy.

Comment

hi, is synapse going to release demons and demons 2 in a retail version next year? I remember reading something about this, but no official announcement.

Comment

They haven't said one way or the other yet. Don't expect it before the steelbooks sell out.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Synapse mentioned on facebook that they have less than 150 copies of DEMONS and less than 500 copies of DEMONS 2 left

Comment

I'm really surprised that these will be selling out so fast; I guess I underestimated the popularity of these films. I'm just glad I got them when I was able to splurge. I'm not sure if I would spend that much money on two Blu-rays now. Synapse will probably release them in regular packaging after the steelbooks sell out.

Comment

No doubt, they will eventually release these in standard packaging, but when they'll do that depends on what they are going to do with their 3 Argento titles. If they are going to do limited edition steelbooks for those 3 films, then any standard case releases will happen after SUSPIRIA sells out. (so, standard case DEMONS and DEMONS 2 in 2016)

I really hope that they don't release the Argento films as limited editions, but, I think, since they keep on saying that they are not sure means that they will.

Comment

Originally posted by Derrick King View Post
                            I really hope that they don't release the Argento films as limited editions, but, I think, since they keep on saying that they are not sure means that they will.
                            No problem if they want to release them as limited edition, but please no steelbooks since I won't pay 50$+ for a case.

Comment

Even if they had been limited editions in a regular Blu-ray case, I think they would have charged about the same price for DEMONS and DEMONS 2.

Comment

Very surprised to see Synapse can sell out 6000 copies of these films exclusively through its own website at that kind of price. They are moderately fun gore movies but who knew?
                                "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Working...
                                X