Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X-Rated Releasing The Sweet Body Of Deboarh On Blu-ray!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Rated Releasing The Sweet Body Of Deboarh On Blu-ray!

Mangled FB German to English translation says:

"The x-rated Giallo-terror continues! One of my absolute favorite movies in this genre is a fat special-Edition as a HD World Premiere / Blu-Ray!
    Almost 1 year we have worked and are with the result very satisfied. The Blu-Ray is in addition to some surprises also a video introduction by Dr. Marcus Stig Legger include, in which he about the importance of this film for the entire genre speaks!"

They confirmed in the comments section that there will be English audio or subs (but haven't confirmed which yet).
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Click image for larger version

Name:	11693922_541415576012879_6093859704333877995_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	349400

Name:	12191749_541415489346221_6773130489496759605_n.jpg
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	349401

Name:	12219417_541415382679565_5266458540827469582_n.jpg
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	349402
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Aaargh! Agonisingly, cannot read the subtitle options on those cover images!

Seems to be German and Italian audio.

Will there be English subs?

My preferred option would be the Italian audio/English subs anyway..Not that fussed about English audio on giallos although would be good to have.

Comment

Have squinted a bit and managed to read it will have German and English subs..Great news.

Now will I buy it or wait and see if Arrow do it as well with the English audio? Hm.

Comment

This movie is awesome (and the Nora Orlandi score is to die for), it's one of the grooviest, swinging-est 60s gialli, that's for sure. That scene where Baker and Sorel play Twister on the lawn is worth the price of admission alone. That lime green catsuit she's wearing!

I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

That scene and that catsuit is always the first thing that pops into my mind when I think about the film. I also enjoy the movie. Not the best early giallo, but good enough for a watch or two. I wonder about the company X Rated though. I own many of their DVD releases, and frankly many feel grey market at best and straight up bootlegs at worst. Let's hope they get decent HD materials.

Comment

I don't really have any hope that we would get a great looking disc. As far as I can tell all of their previous Blu-Rays were done at those shitty Italian labs with shitty scanners. The kind of stuff Arrow used to release but won't anymore (I think they delayed the Milano Calibro 9 disc for one full year so they could make their own scan of the film... and the result of course completely destroys the Raro disc). There was some sort of insider person at Blu-Ray.com forums who even admitted the films would look better simply by scanning them in another lab/with another scanner (I think I quoted his post somewhere on this forum) but doing that isn't possible for various reasons.

But... I suspect many won't have any problems with the quality of the X-Rated discs. And they certainly seem to be better than some of Raro's abominations.

Comment

La Bambola Di Satana looked pretty good to me so I do have high hopes. I wouldn't buy it if its shoddy.

Comment

Yeah, you aren't the only one who liked it. But I wasn't impressed. I feel it had more of some sort (scanner) noise in the image than actual grain. I just don't think it is supposed to look like that.

But maybe I'm wrong.

Comment

Working...
                  X