No announcement yet.

Rick and Morty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in the same boat, made it to episode 4 and it didn't do anything for me.

Comment

I had seen numerous clips and memes of this show on Reddit and it didn't really appeal, but then I watched "Pickle Rick" and everything changed. Seriously, if you are on the fence about this show, drop everything and watch this episode. If you don't like it, you can confidently move on with your life.

Comment

S4 very likely not happening until 2019.

https://geektyrant.com/news/no-one-i...ampaign=buffer
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Dang.
          "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
            S4 very likely not happening until 2019.
            I think at the end of season 3 they say they won't be back for a long time, maybe see you sometime around Xmas. Or something like that. So I assumed Xmas 2019.
            "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

I think it was New Year's Eve, all of the most recent season ran & I watched most of them again. "Pickle Rick" & the episode about negative toxins are my two faves ("You stupid little garbage person!"). Sucks it'll be so long before we get another season but maybe that means it will not turn to crap so soon.

I wonder what a "Rick & Morty" movie would be like?!?

Comment

Hey maybe we're not getting new Rick and Morty at all. Dan Harmon just wrote this to some pissy fan who was complaining about the break in seasons: "I hear ya, tough spot. On one hand, it can be challenging, especially with crippling lazy alcoholism, to write a show that hasn't been ordered by a network. On the other hand, the thought that fans like you pay the price...I mean...I'm gonna grab a drink."
                "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Dan will probably be removed so the show can go on.

Comment

He was saying the issue is actually not with him but rather that Adult Swim havenot ordered episodes.

Comment

I think he's playing hard ball. And Dan has a history of being removed from shows he's worked on (I wonder why).

Comment

Yeah that would make sense I guess. The show must rate well surely so hard to imagine why Adult Swim wouldn't be renewing otherwise.

Comment

https://twitter.com/JustinRoiland/st...14321266147328

70 more episodes coming.

Comment

I tried to get into this one, but like Bob's Burgers, I don't hate it but can't be entertained by it.

Comment

Have you seen the one with Scary Terry? It's brilliant.

"I'm late for class, bitch."
                              Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

I've watched the first 4 episodes of season 3 and so far it's absolutely incredible.
                                Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Working...
                                X