No announcement yet.

Rick and Morty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I thought the 3rd series was the best yet.

Have there been any comment on how these 70 episodes are going to be broken up? It seems an odd number to announce- I assumed it was a joke but as everyone is taking it seriously I guess it's real. Usually they announce a number of seasons they've been renewed for not episodes. As Rick and Morty doesn't do many episodes a season have they really renewed for the next 6 or 7 seasons? That seems odd.
    "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

I would assume either 7 more seasons of 10 episodes a piece or each following season will be made up of 20 something episodes.
      "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Woop woop.

"Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Season 4 premiere was last Sunday. I liked it.
          "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

I'll need to watch it again - it was so fast-paced I barely knew what the hell was going on.
            Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

I watched twice. I didn't get the anime references since I've never been into it. There were some really wild things going on! Definitely worth watching more than once...

Comment

Anyone watching Roiland's new one Solar Opposites? Entirely different program to Rick And Morty. This one focusing on an arrogant, slightly deranged scientist whos experiments- failed and successful- pitch his family into wild adventures. So yeah very fresh territory. It is funny though. Didn't hook me as quickly as Rick And Morty but its just about its equal once it finds its feet. I'm 7 episodes in but I believe there's a Season 2 that was received better than the first.

Comment

There's an episode in the new season where Rick owes a favour to some Cenobites and all they want is for Rick to bring Jerry out for a regular guys night because they enjoy how lame he is (pain=pleasure). It has some fun Cenobite designs and even a HELLRAISER III-inspired massacre sequence.

Comment

This season's been pretty good I think. Last season was very up and down. Maybe Roiland was a bit distracted with new responsibilities on Solar Opposites. This one's been much more reliably entertaining.

Comment

Coming to Blu-ray 3/29/22.

Click image for larger version

Name:	271920634_4810265569039869_6371392568088129029_n.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	134.9 KB
ID:	386182
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Dom D View Post
                        Anyone watching Roiland's new one Solar Opposites? Entirely different program to Rick And Morty. This one focusing on an arrogant, slightly deranged scientist whos experiments- failed and successful- pitch his family into wild adventures. So yeah very fresh territory. It is funny though. Didn't hook me as quickly as Rick And Morty but its just about its equal once it finds its feet. I'm 7 episodes in but I believe there's a Season 2 that was received better than the first.
                        I initially watched half of the first episode of Solar Opposites and gave up, but went back to it and have watched both seasons, and I have to say I like it better than Rick and Morty now, since it doesn't have Dan Harmon involved to drag it down. The second season is better than the first, but the first is necessary for setting everything up.

Comment

Sound-a-likes to be used on the next season.

https://comicbookmovie.com/tv/adult-...ason-7-a204553
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Ridiculous. Just fucking cancel the show. It had a good run, why tarnish the legacy?

Comment

In other headlines: "Rick and Morty Viewer Confirms They Won't Be Tuning in This Season".

Comment

So any opinions on the new season? You get used to the new voices fairly quickly (new Rick fares better than new Morty IMO) but the show just seems a little bit more generic now, doesn't feel as edgy. I laughed quite a bit during the first two episodes regardless.

Comment

Working...
                                X