Clear All

"Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!!

Comment

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Has anyone else here checked out the original Doc and Mharti shorts Justin Rowland made that led to him doing Rick and Morty? They are cruder in terms of animation and content, and dementedly hilarious.
          Darcy Parker
          Last edited by Darcy Parker; 07-29-2017, 05:43 PM.

Comment

https://vimeo.com/49664066

Doc and Mharti

Comment

I caught up with episodes 2 and 3 for this season. 2 was good but 3 was fucking amazing. I genuinely haven't laughed that hard in quite some time.

PICKLE RICK!

Comment

Episode 4 goes after super heroes. Great shit.

Comment

Comment

Sunday night, they ran all the new episodes back to back & I watched them all again. My fave is Pickle Rick & the most recent (I think?) when they get rid of their toxins. The best line was Rick screaming at Morty, calling him a "little garbage person" then later, a "sociopath". Brutal and funny!

Comment

Comment

I watched the first two episodes from the first series, it didn't click with me. Does is get better as it goes, or would this indicate that I'm never going to get it?
                        I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

There are better episodes than those two but they are not unrepresentative. I like it a lot but Rick and Morty does seem to leave a lot of people cold.
                          "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Originally posted by agent999 View Post
                            I watched the first two episodes from the first series, it didn't click with me. Does is get better as it goes, or would this indicate that I'm never going to get it?
                            I would say continue up to episode 6. If you finish episode 6 and it's still not clicking then it's just not for you.

Comment

Yeah, it's one of the more polarizing comedy series in that way. For me it's probably the best thing to happen to comedic television since The Simpsons' heyday. This latest season has been as brilliant as ever. The Noob Noob episode is my favourite so far, but they've all been good.

Comment

Cheers all, I'll watch another few episodes to see if it clicks with me.
                                I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Working...
                                X