Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dom D
    replied
    Anyone watching Roiland's new one Solar Opposites? Entirely different program to Rick And Morty. This one focusing on an arrogant, slightly deranged scientist whos experiments- failed and successful- pitch his family into wild adventures. So yeah very fresh territory. It is funny though. Didn't hook me as quickly as Rick And Morty but its just about its equal once it finds its feet. I'm 7 episodes in but I believe there's a Season 2 that was received better than the first.

Leave a comment:

• Keeth

• Keeth
    replied
    I watched twice. I didn't get the anime references since I've never been into it. There were some really wild things going on! Definitely worth watching more than once...

Leave a comment:

• Matt H.

• Matt H.
    replied
    I'll need to watch it again - it was so fast-paced I barely knew what the hell was going on.

Leave a comment:

• Alex K.

• Alex K.
    replied
    Season 4 premiere was last Sunday. I liked it.

Leave a comment:

• Dom D
    replied
    Woop woop.

Leave a comment:

• Alex K.

• Alex K.
    replied
    I would assume either 7 more seasons of 10 episodes a piece or each following season will be made up of 20 something episodes.

Leave a comment:

• Dom D
    replied
    Yeah I thought the 3rd series was the best yet.

Have there been any comment on how these 70 episodes are going to be broken up? It seems an odd number to announce- I assumed it was a joke but as everyone is taking it seriously I guess it's real. Usually they announce a number of seasons they've been renewed for not episodes. As Rick and Morty doesn't do many episodes a season have they really renewed for the next 6 or 7 seasons? That seems odd.

Leave a comment:

• Matt H.

• Matt H.
    replied
    I've watched the first 4 episodes of season 3 and so far it's absolutely incredible.

Leave a comment:

• Matt H.

• Matt H.
    replied
    Have you seen the one with Scary Terry? It's brilliant.

"I'm late for class, bitch."

Leave a comment:

• Mark Tolch

• Mark Tolch
    replied
    I tried to get into this one, but like Bob's Burgers, I don't hate it but can't be entertained by it.

Leave a comment:

• Alex K.

• Alex K.
    replied
    https://twitter.com/JustinRoiland/st...14321266147328

70 more episodes coming.

Leave a comment:

• Dom D
    replied
    Yeah that would make sense I guess. The show must rate well surely so hard to imagine why Adult Swim wouldn't be renewing otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• Alex K.

• Alex K.
    replied
    I think he's playing hard ball. And Dan has a history of being removed from shows he's worked on (I wonder why).

Leave a comment:

• Dom D
    replied
    He was saying the issue is actually not with him but rather that Adult Swim havenot ordered episodes.

Leave a comment:

• Alex K.

• Alex K.
    replied
    Dan will probably be removed so the show can go on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X