Gotham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotham

OK, so the trailer for this Batman 'prequel' is now available...

Rock! Shock! Pop!

I'm somewhat interested. Still have Birds Of Prey flashbacks though...
    "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

Oh god, Birds of Prey was horrible. It was like a Superhero/Buffy mashup.
      "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

I'll give this a couple of episode just because of Donal Logue. I have no desire to see preemie versions of Batman villains. So I doubt I will make past the first three episodes.

Comment

Well that looks fucking horrible and retarded. Honestly, I will consider anyone who watches that tripe as a complete and utter degenerate.
          "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

The dude behind this series says that 'classic crime movies of the 70's' where a big inspiration. That sounds promising, but I'm not sure I buy it.

http://www.denofgeek.us/tv/gotham/23...-and-mr-freeze

Also Mr. Freeze might show up.
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I hate all this shrinking universe stuff where franchise characters all get retconned to have gone to kindergarten together or dated in high school. I would not be surprised to find out Bruce Wayne's nanny was Joker's mom or something stupid like that.

Comment

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

OVERKILL!!!

The movies are enough..WE dont really NEED to know EVERYTHING about EVERY MOVIE...sequel/ prequel/reboot/ tv series......They are KILLING the original ideas...and the original reasons why we loved the movies!!!!!

Comic book ok.....Novel ok...Justdont drag the SAME material out for months and months
                      in a tv show 'inspired' by the movie / comic book....Its NOT the same creative team that made the book / movie..so why would it work??

Comment

Anyone catch the premiere last night?

I kinda forgot it was on and then realized I wasn't that upset about missing it.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/reviews...medium=twitter

That review is positive. Others are mixed.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I watched it and was underwhelmed. The network slickness didn't do anything for me and the fan service of parading out future bat villains in baby form got stale quickly. It might improve over time, but out of the gate it's too self-conscious for my tastes. If they crank the noir way up and downplay the proto-supervillain stuff I may get onboard, but right now I'm not feeling it.

Comment

Originally posted by sukebanboy View Post
                            OVERKILL!!!

The movies are enough..WE dont really NEED to know EVERYTHING about EVERY MOVIE...sequel/ prequel/reboot/ tv series......They are KILLING the original ideas...and the original reasons why we loved the movies!!!!!

Comic book ok.....Novel ok...Justdont drag the SAME material out for months and months
                            in a tv show 'inspired' by the movie / comic book....Its NOT the same creative team that made the book / movie..so why would it work??
                            How come I am agreeing with you all the time? Perhaps you are my evil twin! (Or rather I am the evil one, but hey... still twins)
                            "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Silly Swede View Post
                              How come I am agreeing with you all the time? Perhaps you are my evil twin! (Or rather I am the evil one, but hey... still twins)
                              The only explanation I can think of is......because we are right ...and everyone else is wrong...Always!!

Comment

Working...
                              X