Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad - The Last Season (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Bad - The Last Season (Spoilers)

OK, splitting this off from the other Breaking Bad thread so that those of us who are caught up can talk spoilery things without ruining things for those not caught up.

I'm assuming we weren't the only ones who watched the third episode last night. Interesting developments for sure. I knew that the story would have to get back to Jesse at some point and was glad that it did. At this point outside of say, Walter Jr., he seems to be the only one left trying to do the right thing in a lot of ways. It's cool the way his character has developed and how his conciense is now seeming to get the best of him.

And seriously, what a bitch of a cliffhanger ending, haha. Kinda ties into that opening shot of Walt in front of the White house all fenced off and messed up. I guess we know have an idea of how that happened.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Yeah, that ending had me wired. Next episode titled "Rabid Dog" ...and we know how rabid dogs are dealt with. Hope not, but sadly don't see Jesse lasting much longer. Walt's "confession" was a thing of beauty. Heh.
    X-Ray
    Last edited by X-Ray; 08-26-2013, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Interior of the house from ep. #1 didn't seem to be fire damaged, tho' - I'm guessing he doesn't light that fire (which would be appropriate for Jesse & his relationship w/ Walt).

That said, that video Walt gives Hank made me say, "Holy balls."
      It's not going to suck itself...

Comment

^ I'd say odds are fair that Pinkman gets interrupted by Walter Jr.

I expect Pinkman to make it to the last episode and I will hazzard a guess that Walt will be coming to kill him.

Comment

What I liked best about this episode in particular are the uncomfortable lengthy dialog & non-dialog scenes between major characters. There were very few scenes in that episode, since each one seemed to take so much time.

But what was up w/ the opening scene in the diner? Is that discarded tissue gonna somehow end up as DNA evidence? If so, I figure that's who Walt's coming back for - neo-Nazis get Heisenberg w/ an M-60...

Comment

Originally posted by Nolando View Post
            But what was up w/ the opening scene in the diner? Is that discarded tissue gonna somehow end up as DNA evidence? If so, I figure that's who Walt's coming back for - neo-Nazis get Heisenberg w/ an M-60...
            Makes the most sense the machine gun is intended for Todd and his Hillbilly Cook Crew at this point. Made for cleaning out a nest of vermin and that aptly fits them. They probably view Walt as a loose end, perhaps try to kill him (or worse, go after his family). This show is going to get real ugly over the next few weeks.

Comment

Oh wait - Dean Norris has just revealed how it all ends.

Comment

I love how much credit this show gives to its audience -- when Jesse started patting his pockets, staring at his cigarettes and freaking out the show didn't belabor the point with flashbacks, voiceovers or anything. Trusted that we'd be up to speed even though it was a reference to something that aired like two years ago.

Also, does anyone else thing Hank's big mistake is not confiding in Gomez? It's one thing not to tell the DEA at large, but not telling the guy he's worked so closely with for so many years seems like its shutting out the best ally he could have.

Comment

Loved this week's episode, the confession dvd and the conversation in the restaurant...especially when the enthusiastic server realizes that giving them a few minutes might be a good idea.

I have to confess to not being a fan of Jesse at all. If he gets blasted in the next couple of episodes, I'll be alright with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
                    I have to confess to not being a fan of Jesse at all. If he gets blasted in the next couple of episodes, I'll be alright with it.
                    So are any of you knuckleheads still rooting for Walt? Walt is the one who needs to get blasted. Actually, everyone needs to go down in flames except Saul.

Comment

Originally posted by Roderick View Post
                      So are any of you knuckleheads still rooting for Walt? Walt is the one who needs to get blasted. Actually, everyone needs to go down in flames except Saul.
                      Nah, Walt's gotta go, too. You're right, they all do. Except for Saul, and Horamce's Sweet Marie.

Comment

I kinda hope Jesse makes it out of this alive after the last episode. I don't think he will, but I like the way he basically said fuck you to both Walt and Hank at the same time. I figure he's dead next episode though. That's what my gut tells me.

I don't want this show to end. At the same time, I'm glad it's going out strong and doesn't appear to have to worry about jumping the shark.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Breaking Bad - The Last Season (Spoilers)

I'm rooting for Walt.

Heavily.

Comment

Last episode was a bit of a yawner. Don't know what to make of Jesse's "There's another way...to get him. There's another way. A better way." Expose Walt publicly?

Comment

Fuck! What I really mean to say is....FUCK!!! 6 days 23 hours to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X