No announcement yet.

AMC's Better Call Saul - Saul Goodman Breaking Bad Spin-Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone see the Nippy episode? not a bad episode but a bit of a mood killer, imo. reminded me of the episode in Stranger Things season too when 11 was in Chicago
    JLG
    Last edited by JLG; 07-30-2022, 02:01 PM. Reason: haha. Two. imadingleberry

Comment

• I liked it. Typically funny/suspenseful standalone episode. I felt like the previous two episodes (after the break) were a bit rushed. They were good, of course, but I wasn't expecting so much to be resolved so quickly.
      Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• two different shows but my comparison will be to Breaking Bad, and that second half of the final season after Hank found out seemed relentless upon first viewing memories.

anyway, the Nippy episode broke that feel for me.

minor gripe for an absolutely outstanding show. very much looking forward to the final three!

would be most amused if the Walter and Jesse characters don't actually appear. would be a feather-in-the-cap joke for the writers, imo

Comment

• Press release!

“Striking and elegant finale to one of TV’s most consistently strong dramas of the past decade” – David D’Addario, Variety

NOMINATED FOR SEVEN 2022 EMMY® AWARDS INCLUDING OUTSTANDING DRAMA SERIES AND OUTSTANDING LEAD ACTOR IN A DRAMA SERIES

SEASON SIX AND THE COMPLETE SERIES ARRIVE ON BLU-RAY™ DECEMBER 6, 2022

THE FINAL SEASON WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE ON DVD DECEMBER 6

SYNOPSIS
          Better Call Saul’s final season concludes the complicated journey and transformation of its compromised hero, Jimmy McGill, into criminal lawyer Saul Goodman. From the cartel to the courthouse, from Albuquerque to Omaha, season six tracks Jimmy, Saul and Gene as well as Jimmy’s complex relationship with Kim, who is in the midst of her own existential crisis. Meanwhile, Mike, Gus, Nacho and Lalo are locked into a game of cat and mouse with mortal stakes.

BONUS MATERIALS

BLU-RAY™ SPECIAL FEATURES
          • Series Adjourned: Saying Goodbye to Saul
          • Fear and Loathing in Omaha: The World of Gene Takavic
          • "Wine and Roses" - Casa Goodman
          • Deleted Scenes
          • Outtakes
          • Commentaries on Every Episode
          • Easter Eggs
          • Training Videos
          • American Greed
          DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
          • "Wine and Roses" - Casa Goodman
          • Deleted Scenes
          • Outtakes
          • Commentaries on Every Episode
          • Easter Eggs
          • Training Videos
          • American Greed
          CAST AND CREW
          Cast: Bob Odenkirk, Jonathan Banks, Rhea Seehorn, Patrick Fabian, Michael Mando, Tony Dalton and Giancarlo Esposito
          Executive Producers: Vince Gilligan, Peter Gould, Mark Johnson, Melissa Bernstein, Thomas Schnauz, Gordon Smith, Alison Tatlock, Diane Mercer, Michael Morris
          Created by: Vince Gilligan & Peter Gould

SPECS
          Run Time: Approx. 689 Mins.
          Rating: Not Rated
          Blu-ray™: 1080p High Definition / 1.78:1 • Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD MA, French (PAR) • Subtitles: English, English SDH, French • Mastered in High Definition • Approx. 689 Mins. Color.
          Some of the information in the above listing may not apply to Special Features.
          DVD: Feature: 1.78:1 Anamorphic Widescreen • Audio: English, French (PAR) • Subtitles: English, English SDH, French • Approx. 689 Mins. Color.
          Some of the information in the above listing may not apply to Special Features.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bcs.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	400038
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• backtracking my comment on the Nippy episode. while it did break the feel i understand the direction it was moving into now.

think i liked the ending of Better Call Saul more than Breaking Bad's

Comment

Working...
            X