Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sons of Anarchy

I know I'm like 2 years late and 2 dollars short, but I'm all over this show like the DPD on a minority. I seriously can't get enough of it and can't wait till season 3 comes out so I can watch it and get totally caught up. I just rocked through the first 2 seasons over the last 3 weeks.
    "I don't eat at taco joints unless there's a lawn care truck parked out front" - me

First season is great, second season is fantastic til a shitty finale, and the third season is pretty mediocre until the "Fuck, YEAH!" ending. Great show, though. I'm really into the acting, everyone on that show just seems to nail the parts that they're playing.

Comment

So far the 4th season has been fun. Love that Danny Trejo is on the series now. Plus David Snell from the Shield has a nice supporting role.

Comment

Yup, digging the new season. Definitely started a lot stronger than the last one. Danny Trejo is a bonus, for sure. :)

Comment

I caught the first episode but the last 2 weeks have been a bit hectic with Aaron being here and then going out of town, I plan to get caught up tonight
          "I don't eat at taco joints unless there's a lawn care truck parked out front" - me

Comment

Loving the new season so far. I have enjoyed this show from the beginning, and it has not disappointed. This season looks to be good. I particularly think the addition of the by the book sheriff and the oddball FBI guy, and of course, Danny Trejo, have been good things. This show always has interesting characters.

I can't help but think, though, that most of the SOA gang will be dead or in prison by the end of the series, including Jax, Gemma, and Clay. Jax is going to try to escape the gang, but the lifestyle will ultimately get him. He's alluded to the fact that he wants to leave, but I just don't see it. He also claims to be different than his father, but I think his fate will be the same, perhaps even courtesy of Gemma and Clay. Just a hunch.

This is one of the better shows on TV, IMO.

Comment

Good to hear the new season is better, the acting is top notch and I enjoy the series but it has been pretty uneven in the writing department.

Comment

Liking the new season, it's really moving along. But I do have one complaint....the guy who played the crazy preacher in Deadwood as the FBI Agent. He is not capable of playing anything "not crazy" it seems. His stupid over-the-top whimsical delivery is killing ever scene he's in. They need to kill him off soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
                  Liking the new season, it's really moving along. But I do have one complaint....the guy who played the crazy preacher in Deadwood as the FBI Agent. He is not capable of playing anything "not crazy" it seems. His stupid over-the-top whimsical delivery is killing ever scene he's in. They need to kill him off soon.
                  I was thinking the same thing while watching the last episode, he just flits about with his fingers in some very hot pies and I think he'll wind up getting burned. I liked the interplay between Gemma and Rita Roosevelt in last night's episode, be interesting to see where that leads, I figure there'll be an uneasy truce between Roosevelt and SOA before this season's up

Comment

When that federal dude jumped up on the table last night and started walking back and forth looking at the mug shots, I was like "dude." Haha. That's my story. That guy sucks and he needs to be killed off. The roadblock that they set up was pretty awesome. :D

Comment

I think the cartel will probably off him and try to pin it on the Sons

Comment

Just saw the sixth episode and this is easily the best season so far, much less romanticized view of the club and getting grittier and more believable in the storylines. One of the few TV series I can think of that you could say the fourth season is where it really gets good.

Comment

I agree. I still love the first season, and even the second season was great..but this one is fantastic. And Juice is a scumbag.

Comment

Press release for S4 oin Blu-ray:

Sons of Anarchy Season 4 Blu-ray

Ride full-throttle with the Sons of Anarchy into the most intense, adrenaline-charged season ever! Out of prison and back in business, SAMCRO faces a powerful new nemesis as they forge an unlikely alliance and head in a dangerous new direction. As a deadly internal power struggle rocks the club to its very core, Jax struggles with the legacy of his father and makes plans for the future of his family amid chaos, corruption, betrayal, and murder. Action-packed with electrifying extended episodes, Sons of Anarchy Season Four will take you for the ride of your life!

Street Date: 28/Aug/2012
                            Run Time: 656 Minutes
                            MPAA Rating (USA): NR (Not Rated)
                            Genre: Action / Adventure
                            Audio: English: 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
                            Language: Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
                            Aspect Ratio: Widescreen: 1.78:1

Bonus Features:

Disc 1:
                            **SOA Gear
                            **Deleted Scenes
                            **Dorylus - Extended Scenes
                            **Brick - Extended Scenes
                            **Commentary on Out

Disc 2:
                            **SOA Gear
                            **Deleted Scenes
                            **Family Recipe - Extended Scenes
                            **Kiss - Extended Scenes
                            **Commentary on 'Hands' with Peter Weller
                            **Commentary on 'Hands' with Kurt Sutter, Katey Sagal, Maggie Siff

Disc 3:
                            **SOA Gear
                            **Deleted Scenes
                            **Gag-Reel
                            **Pineys Farewell
                            **The Fans of Anarchy
                            **Anarchy at House of Blues
                            **Commentary on 'To Be - Act 1'
                            **Commentary on 'To Be - Act 2'

Click image for larger version

Name:	soabdssn4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	339129
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Season 4 had some great storylines, and some very frustrating, yell-at-the-TV aspects. Great show, still.

Comment

Working...
                              X