No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica 2003-2009 reboot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Battlestar Galactica: The Definitive Collection includes over 4 hours of bonus features, including over 3 hours of deleted scenes from Battlestar Galactica: The Original Series. The collection also includes featurettes such as "Glen Larson on the Creation of Battlestar Galactica" and "Stu Phillips: Composing the Score" with an inside look at the creation of this remarkable production, and "Remembering Battlestar Galactica," a 45-minute documentary illuminating the journey and impact of this ground-breaking series."
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Battlestar Galactica's Terry Carter Allegedly Killed By Suge Knight.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

^ I'm pretty sure it's a different guy. Reports say the victim was 55.

Comment

Originally posted by Roderick View Post
          ^ I'm pretty sure it's a different guy. Reports say the victim was 55.
          You are probably right. That isn't nearly as interesting though.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Battlestar Galactica is getting rebooted yet again.

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.co...ribe-lisa-joy/

"HBO's “Westworld” writer Lisa Joy has been tapped to adapt “Battlestar Galactica” as a feature film for Universal Pictures.

According to Variety, the Joy-penned “Battlestar Galactica” film could come under the helm of “Hunger Games” director Francis Lawrence, though the site notes that “discussions are early” over Lawrence's hiring.

A reboot of the franchise — which has already seen a feature film, and four TV adaptations — will reportedly draw inspiration from the first TV series, rather than the universe established by the acclaimed Syfy series of the '00s. This incarnation began development in 1999."
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

^ Whut?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DTw8vtJX4AAUzvX.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	353562
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Umbrella are releasing this in July.

Click image for larger version

Name:	280693859_1670217356654810_8081648879743358918_n.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	392462
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Presumably because there's no HD transfer of Mission Galactica.
                    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

The original series is getting a UHD release in July in Australia.

https://www.sanity.com.au/products/2...Galactica-1978
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

The UHD is a nice upgrade. It's the movie only. Well, I say movie but I doubt that anyone these days would be fooled into thinking it was actually a film rather than a compilation of TV episodes. Mostly the detail is very good, but some of the effects shots look a lot rougher than other effect shots, which may be down to the staggering amount of re-used footage. It certainly shows up some shortcomings in the model work. My inner child hopes they release Mission Galactica (rented the fuck out of that VHS back in early eighties) and Conquest of the Earth in 4k. I'm probably one of the seven people that actually saw Conquest in a cinema. It was shit when I was ten, and I have no doubt it's still shit now, but you know...
                        I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Working...
                        X