X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visual Entertainment Releasing Too Close For Comfort

Coming April 3rd!

https://www.visualentertainment.tv/c...eries-dvd-7223

Cartoonist Henry Rush (Ted Knight) and his loving wife, Muriel (Nancy Dussault), have just hit upon a surefire plan to keep their maturing family intact. Daughters Jackie (Deborah Van Valkenburgh) and Sara (Lydia Cornell) may be all grown up, but that doesn't mean these proud parents are ready to sit back and watch them venture out into the big, bad world on their own. Not by a long shot! So when an apartment unexpectedly opens up in their San Francisco row house, logic dictates that they lease it to those that they want to hold dear-and, most importantly-near! But with a sexy blonde bombshell for one daughter and a smart and sassy brunette for the other, the Rushes might be getting far more than they bargained for. Never mind the wacky, ever-present social misfit that they soon have to contend with Monroe Ficus (Jim J. Bullock). Why, it’s enough to drive any parent crazy! And though it may have once innocently seemed like a sound solution, this upstairs-downstairs living arrangement may quickly prove that for all involved it's far too easy to be, well, perhaps just a little...TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT!

Region 1 (USA/Canada) | Approx 44 hrs. | 6 seasons | Closed Caption

Click image for larger version

Name:	434271069_1183891139602929_2023210041501212211_n.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	319.7 KB
ID:	429986
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Holy shit.

Comment

I was in love with Lydia Cornell when I was 5 years old.
      "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

Working...
      X