• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Men '97

Coming to Disney Plus 3/20/24.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

I don't get it.

Comment

It's just a continuation on the 90s animated series done in the same style of animation.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

The showrunner has been fired before the first season was released, but they’ve apparently confirmed a second season already.

Comment

I feel like we're reaching peak nostalgia. Almost 30 years on and they couldn't improve the animation? I'm still waiting for the X-Men series from the Pryde of the X-Men pilot. [/end whining]
          "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

I think I was too old for the cartoon, what I recall was the animation was mediocre, the writing dumbed down and the voice acting often terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G View Post
              I think I was too old for the cartoon, what I recall was the animation was mediocre, the writing dumbed down and the voice acting often terrible.
              You’re absolutely spot-on in your recollections. The show was not great even by the standards of the day, but alongside Batman: The Animated Series it was a necessary part of superhero cartoons getting to where they did in the late 90s to early 2000s.

Comment

Working...
              X