An Aliens Vs. Predator Anime Series Exists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Aliens Vs. Predator Anime Series Exists

"Disney is finally making a new "Alien" movie following the company's acquisition of Fox in 2019, and in the wake of its successful "Predator" prequel "Prey" on Hulu no less. But it turns out, the company is already sitting on an animated mash-up of these two franchises that is done and ready to go. Unfortunately, the powers that be at the House of Mouse have decided not to release it, leaving us with the knowledge that a 10-episode "Alien vs. Predator" anime is just rotting in a vault for no good reason."

More info here:

https://www.slashfilm.com/1290976/al...isnt-releasing
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Until you read "Disney" that sounded awesome.

Comment

Considering how bad the AvP movies and The Predator were, I wouldn’t rush to assume this series is worth releasing. Fox didn’t exactly have high quality standards for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy Parker View Post
        Considering how bad the AvP movies and The Predator were, I wouldn’t rush to assume this series is worth releasing. Fox didn’t exactly have high quality standards for a while.
        If they'd use the early Dark Horse Comics stories as a basis, they might turn out ok. I agree the movies sucked but the early DH comics stories were pretty enjoyable. At least I remember them being enjoyable. Haven't read them in years.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post

If they'd use the early Dark Horse Comics stories as a basis, they might turn out ok. I agree the movies sucked but the early DH comics stories were pretty enjoyable. At least I remember them being enjoyable. Haven't read them in years.
          The Dark Horse comics hold up well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason C View Post
            Until you read "Disney" that sounded awesome.
            It was made before Disney bought 20th Century Fox. The merger is the reason it's been shelved.

Comment

Working...
            X