Freddy's Nightmares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddy's Nightmares

Looks like this is getting an English friendly Blu-ray release in Germany in December.

https://bluray-disc.de/blu-ray-filme...rie_remastered

Click image for larger version

Name:	301451902_1745994192410459_1693025755993253078_n.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	399133

Rock! Shock! Pop!

The show isn't great but that's still pretty awesome.
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

I only saw the first season when it was airing decades ago. Not sure if the channel I watched it on just didnt air season 2 or whatever.

But once I got Chiller I started recording the episode off that channel to dvd-rs.Putting 2 episodes per disc. While it isnt a great series it was still fun.

Tubi has both seasons. About to go watch more of it.

Comment

Great news! A little while back I got the Screambox Amazon Prime addon to watch this and was really enjoying it until it was removed, it was a lot better and sometimes a bit darker than I expected it to be. It’s kind of cool how each episode is usually two stories and the second one picks up from some character in the first story but you never really know who it’s going to be, sometimes it’s a main character but others it’s someone kind of random; trying to guess who it would be was kind of fun.

Pre-order is up at the Pidax store but I want to see how the price with shipping compares with Amazon Germany once it goes up for pre-order there.

Comment

Originally posted by Newt Cox View Post
          I only saw the first season when it was airing decades ago. Not sure if the channel I watched it on just didnt air season 2 or whatever.

But once I got Chiller I started recording the episode off that channel to dvd-rs.Putting 2 episodes per disc. While it isnt a great series it was still fun.

Tubi has both seasons. About to go watch more of it.
          I'm spending a LOT of time on tubi lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post

I'm spending a LOT of time on tubi lately.
            Same here. When I can't sleep my typical night is go outside smoke a bowl,then watch documentaries on Tubi until I get sleepy.

Comment

Originally posted by Newt Cox View Post

Same here. When I can't sleep my typical night is go outside smoke a bowl,then watch documentaries on Tubi until I get sleepy.
              Sounds like we'd be good roommates lol

Comment

I found the perfect thing for watching Tubi and Midnight Pulp on my Mac and iPad. An extension called Baking Soda removes ads and allows AirPlay on most video sites, and it's companion app Vinegar does it for YouTube! Now if only MP hadn't moved most of the good stuff to their subscription service...
                Darcy Parker
                Last edited by Darcy Parker; 09-13-2022, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Cancelled supposedly?

https://bluray-disc.de/blu-ray-news/..._bluray_update
                  Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Pretty disappointing, I was really looking forward to finally owning this series.

Comment

Working...
                    X