That Dirty Black Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Dirty Black Bag

I was watching this and as each new cast member came into frame I got to wondering more and more 'why are there no American's in this Western?' The majority of the cast is British, there's the occasional Australian and barely an American to be seen. Closing credits partially solved the mystery. All the crews names are European. Apparently this is a Spaghetti Western tv series. That's a hell of a thing.

Just one episode in so I'm not sure if this has legs but it's very stylish. Lots of Leone/Tarantino references in the visuals. There's a killer cast and the production values are all they need to be.
    "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

I might get back and give this another whirl. The issue with there being so much great TV out there is that I usually don't give new shows more than a few episodes to catch me.

Comment

Seems all right. I'll have to keep an eye out for it! (And no americans is a good thing Dom, europeans always made the best westerns. That is a fact)
      "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
        I might get back and give this another whirl. The issue with there being so much great TV out there is that I usually don't give new shows more than a few episodes to catch me.
        Having watched ep 4 I can see why you would drop out. There's a lot right in this but by god it lacks a hook. There's just nothing tying these characters together and you feel like your just watching a bunch of side quests. I want to stick with it, because I feel it may come together, but that 4th ep was a slog.
        "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Working...
        X