No announcement yet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody watching that show is using it as a video manual on how to act in life.

Now that I say that, I'm like, "Oh, there probably are people out there doing that", but for the most part, nobody is going "What a great idea to make a new Lethal Weapon in this way", or "Hahahaha, it's funny because it's mocking Black people".

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
      Nobody watching that show is using it as a video manual on how to act in life.

Now that I say that, I'm like, "Oh, there probably are people out there doing that", but for the most part, nobody is going "What a great idea to make a new Lethal Weapon in this way", or "Hahahaha, it's funny because it's mocking Black people".
      Agreed, although it does kinda make me want to go wander around in the sewers and look for denim under the bridge.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post

Agreed, although it does kinda make me want to go wander around in the sewers and look for denim under the bridge.
        Don't do it!

Comment

"The Gang Breaks Dee" was fucking brutal, haha.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Last night was funny. We were watching with our friend, Christine, who we introduced to the show and has watched a few episodes with us a previous night. Ian and I started laughing out loud at a scene where Dennis was imagining himself suffocating the nurse (who had nursed him back to help and had fallen in love with) with a pillow once she was laid up in the hospital because he didn't want to have to take care of her. After the initial humor, we looked over at Christine and she looked so serious and somewhat affected by the meanness of the humor in the show. I then realized there's probably something wrong with us but at least it's something wrong with BOTH of us.
            Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Originally posted by Alison Jane View Post
              Last night was funny. We were watching with our friend, Christine, who we introduced to the show and has watched a few episodes with us a previous night. Ian and I started laughing out loud at a scene where Dennis was imagining himself suffocating the nurse (who had nursed him back to help and had fallen in love with) with a pillow once she was laid up in the hospital because he didn't want to have to take care of her. After the initial humor, we looked over at Christine and she looked so serious and somewhat affected by the meanness of the humor in the show. I then realized there's probably something wrong with us but at least it's something wrong with BOTH of us.
              hahahahaha!

Comment

The scene in the ski mountain episode where Charlie bangs Tatiana the hooker is the greatest love scene in the history of media.

Click image for larger version

Name:	charlie.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	390741
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Weird that Guillermo Del Toro showed up as Pappy McPoyle in the courtroom episode.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

The scene in the ski mountain episode where Charlie bangs Tatiana the hooker is the greatest love scene in the history of media.
                    Don't tell John De Hart!
                    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Originally posted by Alison Jane View Post

Don't tell John De Hart!
                      Ha, good point!
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Weird that Guillermo Del Toro showed up as Pappy McPoyle in the courtroom episode.
                        The introduction and development of the McPoyles is one of the greatest moments in television.

Comment

I'm catching up now haha. Watching How Mac Got Fat and losing it. What a fantastic show.

Also, insomnia can blow me.

Comment

Insomnia fucking sucks.

The Charlie Catches A Leprechaun, however, does not suck.
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I will never be able to unsee this. Ever.

Click image for larger version  Name:	180905-itsalwayssunny.jpg Views:	0 Size:	251.2 KB ID:	391573
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Tall Danny Devito cracks me up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	129.8 KB
ID:	391637
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X