No announcement yet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got rid of disney and now I want to buy all of the seasons digitally just to watch it again hahaha

Comment

Never mind. that shit is expensive haha

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post

OK. I'm assuming I'll know what you're talking about once I do, haha.
        Okay, you definitely missed it. Season six, episode 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post

Okay, you definitely missed it. Season six, episode 9.
          Well, I didn't miss it on Hulu.... because it isn't there. I didn't notice before but the episode listing on Hulu for that season goes from 8 to 10, which is really annoying, because now I need to find this.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Well, I didn't miss it on Hulu.... because it isn't there. I didn't notice before but the episode listing on Hulu for that season goes from 8 to 10, which is really annoying, because now I need to find this.
            Wow, I wonder if hulu censored it? Weird.

Comment

Looks like they did.I was about to post the article, but they say why they censor it, and it spoils it.

Comment

Also, it looks like it might be S9 E9? Which is also missing on Hulu. WTF? haha.
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

No, Hulu and other services censored 5 episodes, all for the same reason.

Comment

Either way, I found E9 for S6 and S9 and will get to them shortly.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Either way, I found E9 for S6 and S9 and will get to them shortly.
                      I mean, I can understand why they would censor them for people who hadn't seen them, it's just that it's funny as hell while being touchy, and this isn't the climate for touchy. But I think you'll laugh hahaha.

Comment

It's on Disney here as Hulu is not a thing in these parts. Those episodes are missing on Disney as well. On Google Tv s6e09 8 is listed but theres a lock symbol on it. Not seen that before... Time to hoist the Jolly Roger I guess.
                        "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

The thing is....when you see it....it's just; censorship is dumb.

Comment

The thing is....when you see it....it's just; censorship is dumb.
                            Having now seen it, I agree. It isn't promoting the issue that would cause it to be pulled at all, if anything, it's pointing out how stupid it is.

So yeah, the Lethal Weapon 5 episode is pretty amazing. Glad I found it. We also watched the Lethal Weapon 6 episode which wasn't as good but which was still funny. Watched it out of order. I think the episodes I found might have been labelled wrong. Anyway, don't eat oranges you find in the trash.
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Having now seen it, I agree. It isn't promoting the issue that would cause it to be pulled at all, if anything, it's pointing out how stupid it is.

So yeah, the Lethal Weapon 5 episode is pretty amazing. Glad I found it. We also watched the Lethal Weapon 6 episode which wasn't as good but which was still funny. Watched it out of order. I think the episodes I found might have been labelled wrong. Anyway, don't eat oranges you find in the trash.
                              Yeah, when the Lethal Weapon 5 bit came on, my jaw literally dropped haha. I was like, "No fucking way are they getting away with this hahahahahaha". But for sure, it's just another dumb idea taken to an extreme by dummies, and the comedy is in how horribly they've executed their vision.

Comment

Yeah, when the Lethal Weapon 5 bit came on, my jaw literally dropped haha. I was like, "No fucking way are they getting away with this hahahahahaha". But for sure, it's just another dumb idea taken to an extreme by dummies, and the comedy is in how horribly they've executed their vision.
                                That's how I saw it too. Granted, I'm not in the target demographic to be offended by it I guess, but it seemed to me that was the only way to read it, especially since it points out that the 'accent/voice' work is just as bad, if not worse, and up until recently at least, it was still done.
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X