No announcement yet.

Hellraiser: The Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess he worked something out with the makers of the show? Kind of like how James Cameron signed away the rights for Terminator so Dark Fate could happen. Albeit, with him having much more input (and that turned out great...).
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

It's always heartening to see a brand name being purchased without them having a fucking clue what they're going to do with it. Could be an anthology, a traditional narrative, a cookery contest or a puppet show (Pinhead gets the biggest dressing room). At this stage I think that Barker will lend his name to anything so he can pay for his medication.
      I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

https://www.inverse.com/entertainmen...t-show-pinhead

David Gordon Green directing the pilot. So this may not be terrible.

Comment

I've got a hot take re: DGG. He should've walked into the sunset after George Washington.

But, as far as a Hellraiser show, I'm sure I'll watch it and then regret just like all the other Hellraisers in the last twenty years.

Comment

Originally posted by Wernski View Post
            I've got a hot take re: DGG. He should've walked into the sunset after George Washington.

But, as far as a Hellraiser show, I'm sure I'll watch it and then regret just like all the other Hellraisers in the last twenty years.
            I've enjoyed all of his films, particularly ALL THE REAL GIRLS, SNOW ANGELS and JOE.
            Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Originally posted by Wernski View Post

I liked Judgement.

Comment

I liked Inferno,Hellseeker and Judgment.

Comment

https://comicbook.com/movies/news/cl...nchise-rights/

At least now the franchise is finally in good hands.

Comment

They should base it off some of the stories Barker wrote for the Boom comics series.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

This will be coming to Hulu on October 7th.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Thanks for enlightening us with your teaser Hulu. Didn't have a fucking clue what Pinhead looked like before then.
                        I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Now just a rumor but the rumor is some of the episodes will be adapting stories from the old EPIC COMICs run of Hellrazor. Which if true is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Newt Cox View Post
                            Now just a rumor but the rumor is some of the episodes will be adapting stories from the old EPIC COMICs run of Hellrazor. Which if true is great.
                            I'd love it if they just did an anthology based on those comics. So many great ideas, interesting Cenobites, and new angles were allowed by the anthology structure and not being centered on Pinhead.

Comment

First look at Jamie Clayton as the new Pinhead.

https://bleedingcool.com/movies/hell...-hulu-october/

Click image for larger version

Name:	pin.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	399678
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                              X