Favorite FOX Sunday Night Cartoon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite FOX Sunday Night Cartoon...

What is your favorite animated Sunday night FOX show?
    The Simpsons
    22.22%
    Family Guy
    55.56%
    Napoleon Dynamite
    0.00%
    Bob's Burgers
    22.22%
    American Dad
    0.00%
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

FAMILY GUY!

Comment

I voted Family Guy.

Comment

In all seriousness, I think Bob's Burgers is the best new show in a while. I don't laugh as hard at any other show on TV these days.

I LOVE BOB'S BURGERS.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I've watched half of a BOB'S BURGER'S show, and agree with Ian, to a degree, but I can't stand the animation. That's generally how I judge my cartoons. If I can't stand the animation, no matter how cool, or funny, or action packed it is, I just can't watch it. Looks like a 5 year old drew it.

Comment

The Napoleon toon is funny too.

I've seen one episode of Bob's and thought it was great.

Comment

I watch all of them...

I still like Family Guy the best...American Dad really grew on me through past reruns on Adult Swim...

I dig Napoleon as well as Bob's Burgers...

No Cleveland?

Simpsons are a standard and still hold up...

The important thing is that Allen Gregory is gone...that was fucking horrible...

Comment

I didn't vote cause I haven't watched a Fox sunday night show since King of the Hill ended.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom K View Post
                  No Cleveland?.
                  I knew I was forgetting something!
                  Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

The important thing is that Allen Gregory is gone...that was fucking horrible...
                    This. The truth. That show was insufferably horrible. A pox on it and on its creative team.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I guess that Jonah Hill has some big development deal with Fox...And critics were really raving about that show. It was one of the worst things I ever watched...not one laugh...It was just painful...I tried again the next week and it was just as bad...

They originally pulled Bob's Burgers and I wonder if it was for that show...becuase now that is gone and Bob's is back, which is fine by me!

Comment

They originally pulled Bob's Burgers and I wonder if it was for that show...becuase now that is gone and Bob's is back, which is fine by me!
                        I wondered the same thing when it got yanked the first time. The fact that they brought it back as a mid season replacement this year instead of starting it with the rest of the shows would seem to point in that direction.

Season premiere of Bob's last night was pretty killer. It kept cracking me up when Gene was trying to play P-Funk.

Family Guy was good last night too, the Queen album cover idea was fucking hilarious. Didn't watch American Dad. Simpsons was ok. Not great but ok.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Family Guy.
                          Now everyone can have a complete KRULL lifestyle.

Comment

Family Guy. Haven't watch the Simpsons in years, but I do enjoy it. Still yet to see Bob's Burgers. Napoleon I've seen a couple times, it was ok, but I think it came way too late. I used to not like American Dad, but started watching it regularly on Adult Swim and really enjoy it now. Cleveland Show is ok sometimes, but my least favorite of the McFarlane stuff.

Comment

I picked Bob's Burgers but absolutely love Family Guy as much as I ever did. After ten years I still watch it constantly. I watch it on TBS and a local channel almost nightly even though it's always like, "Ugh... this episode again?" They seem to replay so many so often. But I still end up watching it. It's just that good.
                              Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Working...
                              X