The Official Walking Dead Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by killer must kill again View Post
    I stopped when negan raided that camp and "coral" gets bitten (or not? we don't know ... did he die?)
    Oh yeah, he dead. Took a while. It's one of the many bizarre choices around this time of the show. The actor didn't want to leave the show, there didn't seem to be any reason for him to go and it left them very short of storylines when the show rebooted itself several times over a dozen episodes around this time.
    Last edited by Dom D; 05-04-2022, 04:43 PM.
    "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dom D View Post

Oh yeah, he dead. Took a while. It's one of the many bizarre choices around this time of the show. The actor didn't want to leave the show, there didn't seem to be any reason for him to go and it left them very short of storylines when the show rebooted itself several times over a dozen episodes around this time.
      Wait a minute, was the jump forward in time reboot the reason they killed Coral? Because he would be the wrong age? If so boo! Hiss!
      "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

• Who the hell is Coral?

One of the most daunting tasks of this show is trying to remember the names of the hundreds of characters who've appeared over the years. I mostly just go by faces.

EDIT: Oh, you mean Carl. Hilarious.
        Matt H.
        Last edited by Matt H.; 05-04-2022, 06:42 PM.
        Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
          Who the hell is Coral?

One of the most daunting tasks of this show is trying to remember the names of the hundreds of characters who've appeared over the years. I mostly just go by faces.

EDIT: Oh, you mean Carl. Hilarious.
          Skip ahead to about 5.55. I think it is actually pretty funny.

I saw Rick being interviewed about it. His comment on his struggles: "ehy couldnt the charcter have been called Bob?"

Comment

• This had me in tears.

I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

• I'm glad Coral's dead, he was one of the most boring characters. Not a huge fan of Rick either, it often seemed like Andrew Lincoln was going for an Emmy. Michonne kinda sucks too.

Comment

• So it looks like the Maggie/Negan series. Isle Of The Dead, has started filming.

https://bleedingcool.com/tv/isle-of-...pt-here-we-go/
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                  So it looks like the Maggie/Negan series. Isle Of The Dead, has started filming.

It will never be as good as Isle of Lucy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                    So it looks like the Maggie/Negan series. Isle Of The Dead, has started filming.

Are they enemies or in love?
                    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

• I dunno but a Rick/Michonne mini-series was also announced at SDCC the other day, it'll be a TV mini-series for AMC instead of the planned movie.
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alison Jane View Post

Are they enemies or in love?
                        Yes!

It's an odd-couple RomCom.

Comment

• Press release!

THE WALKING DEAD: WORLD BEYOND FINAL SEASON + COMPLETE BOX SET
                          Arrive on Blu-ray, DVD and digital
                          10 October 2022

‘The Breakfast Club set after the apocalypse... impressive’
                          Review Graveyard

‘A rewarding and enjoyable watch'
                          That Film Blog

Prepare to go beyond the favourite cult zombie hit The Walking Dead, with this wicked spin-off that returns for its grand finale. Sink your teeth into The Walking Dead World Beyond: Final Season – that takes us on a gloriously gruesome and gripping journey through this archaic apocalyptic world.

Expanding on the long-running monster-hit universe of The Walking Dead, this series delves into new mythology that follows the first generation raised in a surviving civilisation of a post-apocalyptic world. The Walking Dead: World Beyond: Final Season is set for a Blu-ray and DVD release on 10 October, courtesy of Acorn Media International, alongside the The Walking Dead World Beyond: Complete Box set.

Picking up where the first series left off, it concludes the epic story of Iris (Aliyah Royale – The Red Line, War Paint), her rebellious adopted sister Hope (Alexa Mansour – Unfriended: Dark Wed, Loco Love), the intellectual Elton Ortiz (Nicolas Cantu – The Good Place, The Powerpuff Girls) and the mysterious Silas Plaskett (Hal Cumpston – Bilched, Nine Perfect Strangers) – four friends who journeyed across the country on a mission that transformed everything they knew about themselves and the world.

As they face off against the mysterious Civic Republic Military and fight for control of their own destiny, goals will shift, bonds will form and crumble, and innocence will be both lost and found...
                          In series one we meet the group of teenagers in Nebraska, 10 years after the end of the world. On an important quest, the teens are pursued by both those who wish to protect them and those who wish to harm them as they brave dangers, known and unknown, living, and undead...

If you're hungry for zombie drama and apocalyptic adventure, delve into the darkness of The Walking Dead: World Beyond.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wd.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	693.1 KB
ID:	401692
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• There was a Freddy Krueger zombie in the sewer on Sunday night's premiere. Not surprisingly, the episode was directed by Nicotero, who - judging by the Creepshow series and now this - is obviously in full nostalgic fanboy mode these days.

Comment

• They previewed the new shows last night:

Comment

• Some info and set images from the spin off featuring Norman Reedus' character.

https://bleedingcool.com/tv/the-walk...filming-looks/
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X