No announcement yet.

The Official Walking Dead Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm guessing you haven't watched season 11 yet? They've been reunited and it's been tense and complex for awhile.
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
      I'm guessing you haven't watched season 11 yet? They've been reunited and it's been tense and complex for awhile.
      I gave up a few seasons before that. Once Rick had Negan in his sights and opted not to pull the trigger after all that happened, I bailed.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Some info on the upcoming S7 of Fear The Walking Dead.

https://bleedingcool.com/tv/fear-the...ve-the-future/
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I'm guessing you haven't watched season 11 yet? They've been reunited and it's been tense and complex for awhile.
          Reunited and it feels not good?

Comment

• This final season is pretty damn good so far. It hasn't been this consistently compelling for a while. Can't wait for the final 8.

Comment

• Some info on the Daryl spin off series that seems to be in the works.

https://www.denofgeek.com/tv/the-wal...inoff-setting/
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Do people really still care about this show?
                Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alison Jane View Post
                  Do people really still care about this show?
                  Nobody on this forum. Seriously, though, what's with people getting irritated that others still like it? It's like the new version of "The Simpsons hasn't been good since season 9" or "Stop with the Marvel movies already!" It's a cliche.

Why do people feel the need to comment on something they don't care about anyways? Let me have my Walking Dead, goddammit!

Comment

• I thought the last good season was the first, it was perfect television. The second bored me stupid, the third was too grim and I gave up after episode one of season four. I do have a boxset of the first four seasons after Amazon had it mispriced at £4, but I'll probably only watch the first season again.
                    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Nobody on this forum. Seriously, though, what's with people getting irritated that others still like it? It's like the new version of "The Simpsons hasn't been good since season 9" or "Stop with the Marvel movies already!" It's a cliche.

Why do people feel the need to comment on something they don't care about anyways? Let me have my Walking Dead, goddammit!
                      Not irritated, just wondered.
                      Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alison Jane View Post
                        Do people really still care about this show?
                        i kinda stopped caring around season 7? somewhere in between the wolves and the saviors. kept watching until sometime in season 10. stopped cuz it was feeling like a chore.

watched one episode of the World Beyond spinoff.

saw a few minutes of a new FtWD show at work the other night. didn't look too good but...

have been thinking about watching again. TWD and FtWD. might, might not

Comment

• I stopped when negan raided that camp and "coral" gets bitten (or not? we don't know ... did he die?). which is weird, because finally something exciting happened during that show's entire season.

Click image for larger version  Name:	4b1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	178.1 KB ID:	392161

Comment

• Ian, you have to change the name of this thread to "The Official When-Did-You-Stop-Watching Walking Dead Thread".

Comment

• We are determined to smother your joy!
                              I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

• Originally posted by agent999 View Post
                                We are determined to smother your joy!
                                You mean just like the showrunners in season 7?

Comment

Working...
                                X