The Official Walking Dead Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    AMC confirmed that season 11 will be the last.
    i still watch the show but i think that is a good idea.

still good episodes but season 5 was the peak for me. the opener that year was a good one and that season held up but think the show has already hit maximum potential

Comment

• Originally posted by JLG View Post
      i still watch the show but i think that is a good idea.

still good episodes but season 5 was the peak for me. the opener that year was a good one and that season held up but think the show has already hit maximum potential
      Pretty much. At least they didn't milk it like The Simpsons.
      "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex K. View Post
        Pretty much. At least they didn't milk it like The Simpsons.
        spinoffs and movies.

think after Mad Men and Breaking Bad ended The Walking Dead became something very, very important for AMC

Comment

• They've already announced Daryl and Carol are getting a spinoff.

https://ew.com/tv/walking-dead-end-d...lissa-mcbride/
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Because of course.
            "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

• A Walking Dead comedy is in the works.

https://www.cbr.com/walking-dead-com...n-development/
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                  A Walking Dead intentional comedy is in the works.

https://www.cbr.com/walking-dead-com...n-development/
                  Fixed for accuracy.

Comment

• S6 of Fear The Walking Dead starts in April.

https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/37...ers-announced/
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Some teaser video and photos here.
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Press release for the upcoming Blu-ray release of S10.

Street Date: 7/20/2021
                        Blu-rayTM + Digital SRP: $80.99
                        DVD SRP: $70.98

The Whisperer war is upon us when Season Ten of “The Walking Dead” arrives on Blu-ray™ (plus Digital) and DVD July 20 from Lionsgate. “The Walking Dead” Season Ten, containing 22 episodes, stars Norman Reedus (The Boondock Saints, Triple 9, Blade II), Danai Gurira (Black Panther, All Eyez on Me, Avengers: Endgame), Christian Serratos (TV's “The Secret Life of the American Teenager” and “Selena: The Series,” Twilight franchise), Golden Globe® winner and Academy Award®/Primetime Emmy® nominee Samantha Morton (Golden Globe®: 2008, Best Supporting Actress - Television, Longford; Academy Award®: 2003, Best Actress, In America; Primetime Emmy®: 2007, Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie, Longford), and Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Watchmen, TV's “Supernatural” and “Grey's Anatomy”). Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes, “The Walking Dead” Season Ten Blu-ray and DVD will be available for the price of $80.99 and $70.98, respectively.

BLU-RAY / DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
                        • IN MEMORIAM
                        • AUDIO COMMENTARIES

OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS
                        Winter has turned to spring, and the collected communities are grudgingly respecting the new borders imposed upon them by the ever-brutal Alpha. But having organized themselves into a militia-style fighting force, our group of survivors is prepared for battle - though they're keenly aware that the Whisperers, and the horde of dead they mingle with, pose a threat unlike any they've ever faced. Paranoia, propaganda, secret agendas, infighting - all of these will test the group, individually and collectively, with the survival of civilization in a world filled with the walking dead hanging in the balance.

Featuring the six additional episodes of the extended 10th season, including Negan's long-awaited backstory, “Here's Negan.”

CAST
                        Norman Reedus Boondock Saints, Triple 9, Blade 2
                        Danai Gurira Black Panther, All Eyez on Me, Avengers: Endgame
                        Christian Serratos TV's “The Secret Life of the American Teenager” and “Selena: The Series,” Twilight franchise
                        Samantha Morton TV's “Harlots,” Minority Report, In America
                        Jeffrey Dean Morgan TV's “Supernatural” and “Grey's Anatomy,” Watchmen
                        Melissa McBride The Mist, The Dangerous Life of Alter Boys, TV's “Dawson's Creek”

Official Site: https://www.lionsgate.com/shows/the-...dead-season-10

Trailer: https://www.lionsgate.com/videos/the...dead-season-10

PROGRAM INFORMATION
                        Year of Production: 2019-2021
                        Title Copyright: The Walking Dead © 2019-2021 AMC Film Holdings LLC. Artwork and Supplementary Materials are TM, ® and © 2019-2021 AMC Network Entertainment LLC. All Rights Reserved.
                        Type: TV-on-DVD
                        Rating: Not Rated
                        Genre: Horror, Drama, Thriller
                        Closed-Captioned: N/A
                        Subtitles: French, Spanish, English SDH
                        Feature Run Time: Approx. 1005 minutes (43-51 minutes per episode)
                        Blu-ray Format: 1080p High Definition 16x9 (1.78:1) Presentation
                        DVD Format: 16x9 (1.78:1) Presentation
                        Blu-ray Audio: English 7.1 Dolby TrueHD, French and Spanish 2.0 Dolby Surround
                        DVD Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Audio, French and Spanish 2.0 Dolby Surround

Click image for larger version

Name:	wd10.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	359993
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
                          Hard feelings?

I'm still on S8 and it's dragging incessantly. Can't muster up the impetus to watch another episode. It's become a chore.
                          Went back to S8 last week and continued with it. My God, it's a chore. There are moments... but they are few and far between. Still, it's free and I'm close to the end now.
                          'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
                          'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

• I gave up with whatever season ended with Jesus dying. I was close to giving up on it before then. But we had a group of us that gathered every week to watch it.

Comment

• Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• New spin off coming next year. I guess Maggie is teaming up with the guy who brutally killed her husband.

Click image for larger version

Name:	275541772_10159521097065180_4129314960363885343_n.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	388691
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X