No announcement yet.

The Official Walking Dead Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gave up on this show but some people still watch it.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• This season isn't too bad, actually. There was one episode with Negan that was just amazing.
      Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Robert Kirkman explains what caused The Walking Dead.

https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/31...-walking-dead/
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Boooooooooooooooooooooooo!
          "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

• They've introduced a new character named Princess - I already hate her. Hope she gets eaten soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
              Robert Kirkman explains what caused The Walking Dead.

https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/31...-walking-dead/
              Hard feelings?

I'm still on S8 and it's dragging incessantly. Can't muster up the impetus to watch another episode. It's become a chore.
              'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
              'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

• I abandoned ship years ago.
                "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex K. View Post
                  I abandoned ship years ago.
                  Same. I quit after season 3, a sheriff not being aware of the existence of a prison five miles from his house, that's where I gotta draw the line.

My wife kept going until season 7, or whichever it was with Negan where they started with the bat scene, so I got to heckle it as it got worse and worse, much to her annoyance.

Comment

• I've only dipped in and out but it seemed to me the show peaked around the end of season 5 through the early part of season 6. The Neegan season was a real downer and the show really never found it's feet again afterwards.
                    "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

• We've discussed it before, I think, but I'll admit to having the same feelings. First season was pretty good, and after a few troughs it peaked at the end of S4 with 'The Grove' - which I'd say is an excellent hour of television - and fell into a terrible downward spiral after that. In my defence, I've only kept going to S8 because it's free to watch and, requiring not a great deal of concentration, it's easy enough to have in the background whilst doing other things (eg, developing rolls of film). Don't judge me...
                      'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
                      'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

• I'm in till the bitter end. I've invested this much time in the goddamn thing there's no way I'm bailing out now. Besides, there are still great episodes here and there.

Comment

• I gave up on whatever season started in 2018. Saw all but the last ep and never bothered watching the show again.

Comment

• Teaser for Fear The Walking Dead S6 here.
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• This just proves why US shows go on for far too long. What is it with US TV companies milking shows long after they've passed their sell by date?

If it was a UK show, it would've ended after 3 or 4 series.

Comment

• AMC confirmed that season 11 will be the last.
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X