No announcement yet.

The Official Walking Dead Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck, I thought they were going to kill him off. I was hoping for a real anti-climatic death like what's-her-name comes into the room to wake him for breakfast to find that he died in his sleep or he wanders off wounded to die slow and alone.

Was Rick killed off in the comic?
    Keeth
    Last edited by Keeth; 11-05-2018, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• I find the show generally plays it too safe with character deaths; it's not necessary to treat every character like they're so sacred. I would've liked to have seen Rick suddenly appear as a walker and Daryl has to shoot him with an arrow. In fact, the show rarely exploits the concept of beloved characters turning into zombies. I still think one of the most startling images in Romero's DAWN is when the elevator doors open and Flyboy comes stumbling out as a zombie. My jaw hit the floor; all of a sudden a character you've spent an entire film with is turned just like that. It's a brilliant moment.
      Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
        I find the show generally plays it too safe with character deaths; it's not necessary to treat every character like they're so sacred. I would've liked to have seen Rick suddenly appear as a walker and Daryl has to shoot him with an arrow. In fact, the show rarely exploits the concept of beloved characters turning into zombies. I still think one of the most startling images in Romero's DAWN is when the elevator doors open and Flyboy comes stumbling out as a zombie. My jaw hit the floor; all of a sudden a character you've spent an entire film with is turned just like that. It's a brilliant moment.
        I want to see someone get raped by a zombie just like in Shatter Dead.
        "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

• Some info on the upcoming movie...

https://www.cbr.com/walking-dead-ric...es-premiere-tv
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I really don't like watching this show anymore. Too many characters, too repetitive. I don't care about the story. It better end at 10 seasons.

Comment

• Sunday's episode was the most shocking since Glen and Abraham met Lucille.

Comment

• There's a third TV series coming soon.

https://www.cbr.com/walking-dead-third-amc-series/
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Completely forgettable; I barely remember anything about this previous season. The Whisperers or whatever they were called seemed like a good idea but I don't think you could skin the rotting face off of a zombie. Just not realistic, at all.

Comment

• I stopped watching about three years ago.

Comment

• I had trouble getting through S8 but apparently the new season is a big return to form.
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I watched Black Summer on Netflix. Way better than anything The Walking Dead has done in years. It's much closer to what I had hoped Fear the Walking Dead would be when it started. The most shocking thing about it... produced by The Asylum!

Comment

• Originally posted by anthony1138 View Post
                          I watched Black Summer on Netflix. Way better than anything The Walking Dead has done in years. It's much closer to what I had hoped Fear the Walking Dead would be when it started. The most shocking thing about it... produced by The Asylum!
                          Adding to my increasingly long list.

Comment

• The comic just ended:

https://www.joblo.com/horror-movies/...ding-this-week

Comment

• Saw that last week, seemed kind of sudden? I dunno, I haven't read the comic since the first 2 years or so it was being published so I'm way behind.
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                                Saw that last week, seemed kind of sudden? I dunno, I haven't read the comic since the first 2 years or so it was being published so I'm way behind.
                                More like way ahead from what I've read about the comics.

Comment

Working...
                                X