No announcement yet.

Animated Faust Series In The Works!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really should get around to scanning the interview I did with David Quinn back in the 90s. Gonna put that on my to do list.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I still need to get a 4k tv and player.

Comment

Originally posted by Newt Cox View Post
        I still need to get a 4k tv and player.
        I use my daughter's PS5, but I don't have a 4k TV yet.

Comment

We got a 4k in Mom's room,mostly cause she needed a new tv and the 4k wass a good price and the size she wanted. But until my TV and blu ray player die I will do without 4k. Already got films I own on 5 formats....

Comment

We got a 4k in Mom's room,mostly cause she needed a new tv and the 4k wass a good price and the size she wanted. But until my TV and blu ray player die I will do without 4k. Already got films I own on 5 formats....
            I'd be holding off longer on the upgrade if my TV wasn't one model below the cutoff for the software-enabled HDR upgrade sony gave the line mine came from. Of course, getting that upgrade will have to wait until I find a new job again. I can't wait to see the John Carpenter set I got in actual 4K HDR, They Live looked incredible supersampled to 1080p on my set from the PS5.

Comment

My girl has a 4k tv and player. But haven't watched many 4ks on it. Lots of it is my eyes can't seen much of a difference. But also I badly need glasses.

Comment

My girl has a 4k tv and player. But haven't watched many 4ks on it. Lots of it is my eyes can't seen much of a difference. But also I badly need glasses.
                For a fair number of people, the bigger difference is HDR, not the resolution boost, but also most people don't have their TVs calibrated. I am one of those freaks who spent 2 hours with a calibration disc AFTER setting my TV to the recommended settings on Rtings.com to make it perfect for my living room.

Comment

Working...
                X