No announcement yet.

Shameless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So went ahead and bought the final season of Shameless on Amazon Prime. We are 2 episodes in.

ep 1-Had forgot about Kev's gym. Loved Kermit and shit the other barfly getting wasted on the brownies. And yea I see why yall hate Debbie.

ep 2-Holy hell Carl got paired with the worst partner he could. LOL at Lip's neighbors trying to make sure property values don't go up. And FUCK DEBBIE AND THE PRINCESS PARTY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Newt Cox View Post
      So went ahead and bought the final season of Shameless on Amazon Prime. We are 2 episodes in.

ep 1-Had forgot about Kev's gym. Loved Kermit and shit the other barfly getting wasted on the brownies. And yea I see why yall hate Debbie.

ep 2-Holy hell Carl got paired with the worst partner he could. LOL at Lip's neighbors trying to make sure property values don't go up. And FUCK DEBBIE AND THE PRINCESS PARTY!
      All of this, yep.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Agreed.

Comment

• EP3-Loved Frank bonding with his grandkid. But that was odd he forgot where he was for a few seconds. Carl and his new partner was fun. And fucking hell Lip just got shit decently right and now he might lose his job.

oh yea FUCK DEBBIE!

Comment

• You're going to make me want to rewatch the whole series. And then Ian will be angry at the both of us!
            Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alison Jane View Post
              You're going to make me want to rewatch the whole series. And then Ian will be angry at the both of us!
              Sorry.

LOoks like I will be re-watching the entire run. Watching episode 5 of Season 11 right now with my parents and my girl. And all three of them don't remember much of the early seasons.

EP 5-Fuck Milton selling the house out from under Lip.

Comment

• And cause her parents started watching it my lady and re-re-re-watched Shameless from start to finish. Took us a month.

Ended at the perfect time. Really didn't miss Fiona after she left. I want a spinoff about the Milkovitches.

Watching the UK version a few episodes a day. Not bad but feels odd to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Newt Cox View Post
                  And cause her parents started watching it my lady and re-re-re-watched Shameless from start to finish. Took us a month.

Ended at the perfect time. Really didn't miss Fiona after she left. I want a spinoff about the Milkovitches.

Watching the UK version a few episodes a day. Not bad but feels odd to me.
                  I couldn't get into the UK one because it was like watching the show with stand-ins haha.

And yeah, I was okay with Fiona being gone. I really didn't like that character.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
                    I couldn't get into the UK one because it was like watching the show with stand-ins haha.
                    Same.
                    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Working...
                    X