No announcement yet.

Shameless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would hate that ending. But it makes sense. Didn't she take off to do movies, and then not really do anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
      I would hate that ending. But it makes sense. Didn't she take off to do movies, and then not really do anything?
      No, she needed time to be Fiona.
      Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alison Jane View Post
        No, she needed time to be Fiona.
        I kinda thought that Heidi girl was supposed to be a throwback to Fiona, anyway. Dirty, makes bad decisions, etc.

Comment

• The actress playing Fiona supposedly left over pay. And has said she isn't coming back but who knows. I can't wait for this to hit Netflix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Newt Cox View Post
            The actress playing Fiona supposedly left over pay. And has said she isn't coming back but who knows. I can't wait for this to hit Netflix.
            Doesn't look like she's done much since she left.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002536/?ref_=tt_cl_t8
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Damn. I have never seen her in anything before Shameless. Figured I would miss her when she left. But I didn't.

Comment

• Last name is too close to, "Possum".

Comment

• No spoilers yet; overall, the finale was what I would have expected, but kinda fell a bit flat for me.

Comment

• We'll be watching it later tonight.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

No spoilers yet; overall, the finale was what I would have expected, but kinda fell a bit flat for me.
                      So I'm with you on this. I did like the way that Frank's arc was handled, that was creative and funny but touching at the same time, it felt very right for the character.

Without going into spoilers, I thought what happened outside the bar towards the end of the episode was dopey.

And it leaves a LOT open for a follow up series or movie or something - I'm fine with open endings, a lot of times they're more effective but a bit more closure would have been welcome simply because there were a LOT of loose threads.
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                        So I'm with you on this. I did like the way that Frank's arc was handled, that was creative and funny but touching at the same time, it felt very right for the character.

Without going into spoilers, I thought what happened outside the bar towards the end of the episode was dopey.

And it leaves a LOT open for a follow up series or movie or something - I'm fine with open endings, a lot of times they're more effective but a bit more closure would have been welcome simply because there were a LOT of loose threads.
                        I thought that end was dopey as well, we get that the South Side is being gentrified, jeez. Mickey cracks me up, though. "Somebody steal something?"

Comment

I thought that end was dopey as well, we get that the South Side is being gentrified, jeez. Mickey cracks me up, though. "Somebody steal something?"
                          Yeah, he definitely had some great lines in the finale. I also thought the bit with him and the possibility of parenthood was well handled.
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                            Yeah, he definitely had some great lines in the finale. I also thought the bit with him and the possibility of parenthood was well handled.
                            We are in agreement yet again!

Comment

• High five!
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• You know it!

Comment

Working...
                                X