Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    That would be genuinely hilarious.
    Even better if Frannie is the one who does it.

Comment

• Caught up on the last 2 episodes. Kevin on the chopper ruled.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Caught up on the last 2 episodes. Kevin on the chopper ruled.
        Hahahaha, he sure did.

Comment

• Last episode was decent. The big with Ian and Mickey with the knife in the funeral home cracked me up.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Hahahaha, "How many Jews do you think this knife killed?" that funeral home guy looked impressed. I always love seeing Mickey.

Comment

• The bits with Frank and Liam in that last episode are genuinely moving.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I agree. And I love that whole thing with the painting. If they keep on this path, with the exception of stupid Debbie, looks like this will be a great series finale.

Comment

• Debbie banner?
                  Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alison Jane View Post
                    Debbie banner?
                    Can you do one where Frannie is stabbing her in the face?

Comment

• Ending of the most recent episode was sad but also inevitable. I still like the way the Liam/Frank story played out and the Ian/Mickey storyline is still hilarious. The Debbie storyline continues to suck even with the introduction of Heidi.
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Ending of the most recent episode was sad but also inevitable. I still like the way the Liam/Frank story played out and the Ian/Mickey storyline is still hilarious. The Debbie storyline continues to suck even with the introduction of Heidi.
                        That Heidi thing pisses me off. Last minute attempt to make Debbie's story a happy ending? Or is she gonna be the one who kills off Debbie in my ultimate dream finale?

I also don't think that the sad ending will pan out haha. I think we'll see a stunning reversal in the next one.

Comment

• I'm expecting (and hoping) the mention of the gold bar will end up mattering...
                          Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alison Jane View Post
                            I'm expecting (and hoping) the mention of the gold bar will end up mattering...
                            Since he did deliver on the painting, I'm inclined to agree with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
                              Since he did deliver on the painting, I'm inclined to agree with you.
                              Right.
                              Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

• SORT OF SPOILERS!!

My guess is in the last episode Frank dies, Fiona comes back for the funeral and she and Debbie move in together.
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X