Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh. I suppose that's acceptable.

Comment

Last episode was decent enough. The Deb/Franny storyline is annoying but the bits with Ian and Mickey are still great and I won't spoil the ending but it made me laugh.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I liked this one, but yeah, sick of Debbie and her stupid princess fixation with her daughter. She sucks. Carl continues to rule, as do Mickey and Ian. And that ending haha.

Comment

That was a great episode, but the ending was a major downer. Fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
            That was a great episode, but the ending was a major downer. Fuck.
            It was a downer for sure, but also kind of inevitable. They'd been leading up to something like that for a while now and it totally makes sense that it would happen.
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Blah. No new episode this week.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

The only reason that I'm paying for the HBO/Showtime add-on up here is for this fuckin show, it'd be pretty great if they ended it already. I'm essentially paying 30 bucks a month for 2 freakin' episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
                    The only reason that I'm paying for the HBO/Showtime add-on up here is for this fuckin show, it'd be pretty great if they ended it already. I'm essentially paying 30 bucks a month for 2 freakin' episodes.
                    Check out Your Honor. It's one of the better new shows on Crave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darcy Parker View Post
                      Check out Your Honor. It's one of the better new shows on Crave.
                      Yeah, I finished that one whenever it was over. Great show.

Comment

• Bumping this to remind myself to watch the new episode tonight.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Ha! There ya go. I watched it yesterday.

Comment

• Man I wish this season would end so it can get over to Netflix. Been tempted to pay for showtime just to watch it. But so far haven't done that.

Comment

• Ever notice how stupid Debbie always has her dumb nose uncovered with her mask?

do you think that's because the writers hate her, or because the actor is as sucky as her character, and doesn't know that's not how you wear it?

My first thought....the writers hate her. Ergo, my prediction is that Debbie will be killed off in the final episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
                                My first thought....the writers hate her. Ergo, my prediction is that Debbie will be killed off in the final episode.
                                That would be genuinely hilarious.
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X