Shameless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alison Jane View Post
    I don't like a lot of choices Fiona makes but I sympathize with the way she grew up and her lack of a childhood. She always had to think of others before herself. Now that she's able to improve herself a little more she's trying to find that balance between taking care of her needs as well as her family's.

Debbie is a mess but some of the stuff she goes through is humorous.

Lip is still the most interesting character, in my opinion.
    I will see what you think of Fiona after 10 seasons.

I thought Lip was the most interesting at first, but then it ended up being Carl.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post

I thought Lip was the most interesting at first, but then it ended up being Carl.
      We'll see! I liked Carl when he was younger and now that he's older, but couldn't stand him as Gangsta Carl.

We're close to the end of season 8.

I'm really glad Frank has "evolved" a bit but still stayed true to his terrible self.
      Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post

That is what happened to me. Lip was my favorite but once Carl turned himself around he became my favorite. Well favorite of that family. My favorites on the show are Kev and V.

Comment

We'll see! I liked Carl when he was younger and now that he's older, but couldn't stand him as Gangsta Carl.

We're close to the end of season 8.

I'm really glad Frank has "evolved" a bit but still stayed true to his terrible self.
          White Boy Carl did crack me up a few times. Frank appears to have developed a bit of a moral compass in the later seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Newt Cox View Post
            My favorites on the show are Kev and V.
            Kevin makes me laugh more than anyone else in the show.
            Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Kevin makes me laugh more than anyone else in the show.
              Same with me. Before Shameless I had seen him on that horrid Reba sitcom. Where no one was funny. So had no clue he had so much talent.

Comment

Same with me. Before Shameless I had seen him on that horrid Reba sitcom. Where no one was funny. So had no clue he had so much talent.
                I actually liked him on that show. Looking back on pictures he was such a baby!
                Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

I actually liked him on that show. Looking back on pictures he was such a baby!
                  Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

My thing with Reba is it made me laugh one time. When Reba's ex husband has the car with OnStar. And it tells the ex husband "I can't do that Dave". I was thinking ok how many of the people watching this will get a 2001 reference.

But I'm odd with modern sitcoms. So many of them I just don't find funny.

That is part of what I love with Shameless ,most episodes I laugh my ass off. Plus it gets ya right in the feels lots of the time.

Comment

The answer to why Jeffrey Dean Morgan left after 1 episode.

Spoiler alert! It was scheduling conflicts, which isn't really newsworthy at all but whatever. I wondered why he disappeared and now I know.

https://screenrant.com/shameless-sho...xit-explained/
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I figured it was something like that.

Kinda like how Mindy Malkovich was played by Jane Levay in the first season then the other lady took over the role in season 2.

Comment

Without going too deep into spoiler territory, I was pretty happy to see what happened when Ian went to prison, haha.
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Oh, and the Bob Sagat cameo cracked me up.
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Ok, while gay Jesus was annoying, Kevin Jesus is pretty great.
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

So we finished it the other day. The series definitely does get more predictable as it goes on, but it was cool to see Mickey come back and I am curious to see how the next, and final, season plays out.
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X