• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoilers. :down:
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul L View Post
      Yes, indeed. I read an interview with her year or two back where she said that this was quite a traumatic time in her life, and sort of vaguely hinted that she was drinking heavily or perhaps imbibing something a little more potent when she was working on SHAMELESS.

EDIT. Reading about it, didn't Threlfall get McLynn fired from the show after news of their (alleged) affair began to circulate?
      Yes, I think he went crawling back to his wife and then told the producers that it would be 'difficult' if McLynn stayed on the show. In a show that haemorrhaged cast members they had to cave in to his (wife's) ultimatum.

I think we know who wears the balls in that marriage.
      I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Alison Jane View Post
        Spoilers. :down:
        What are you doing in a thread for a 10 year old show if you don't expect spoilers????

Comment

We did 3 episodes back to back. I didn't expect Ian and Mickey to hook up, haha.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
            We did 3 episodes back to back. I didn't expect Ian and Mickey to hook up, haha.
            Those earlier episodes with Mickey are golden hahaha. That whole family entertains the shit out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
              I found that originally, William H. Macy was the big draw, who then took a back seat to Lip, who then took a back seat to Carl. Never enjoyed Fiona, she's just a goddam trainwreck who you can rely on to constantly make dumb decisions, but not in the humourous way that the rest of the family does. Carl rules. Ian was alright at first, but got annoying, but I love the Micky and his whole family. Pissed me off that we never saw Mandy again.
              Lip was pretty entertaining until he started dating the brunette from Patsy's Pies. Carl became amazing once he hooked up with the cop that started him on the road to military school.

Comment

Originally posted by Newt Cox View Post
                Lip was pretty entertaining until he started dating the brunette from Patsy's Pies. Carl became amazing once he hooked up with the cop that started him on the road to military school.
                Yep! I also don't like the whole Debbie storyline. She's annoying as hell.

Comment

Debbie got slightly better the first half of season 10,then got even more annoying.

Keep hearing season 11 is the final season. And it has been a good run so far.

Comment

I didn't really dig the story with Frank's mom, kinda glad she's gone.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I woke up with Kiss From A Rose stuck in my head because of this show.
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

That episode where Karen has the baby and Monica tries to snuff herself is fucking rough.

The Estefania storyline is cracking me up though.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Ian is making me want to do a rewatch. The first 4 seasons are kind of a blur to me.

Comment

Ha, I hear that!

Comment

Yeah, as I said it's one of my favorite shows but these ones are about 10 years old and when seeing Ian's comments; I'm going what was that?

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Wood View Post
                                Yeah, as I said it's one of my favorite shows but these ones are about 10 years old and when seeing Ian's comments; I'm going what was that?
                                I know hahaha. I'm googling the names, and still not remembering.

Comment

Working...
                                X