Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life's Too Short (with Warwick Davis, Ricky Gervais, and Stephen Merchant)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life's Too Short (with Warwick Davis, Ricky Gervais, and Stephen Merchant)

Only one season, seven episodes, so we're already almost done with it. Really hysterical though. Scenes you think back on and start laughing at, again, after the fact. It's a pseudo-documentary starring Warwick Davis about his life, his "Dwarves for Hire" business, his in-progress divorce and the typical difficulties that being small bring upon a person. A running gag is he considers himself a famous actor but not a lot of people recognize him.

Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant are secondary characters and there are also a lot of celebrities that pop up including Johnny Depp and Liam Neeson. The usual Gervais supporting actors are seen from Extras, After Life, Derek, etc.

Available free on Amazon Prime. Definitely check it out for a laugh.
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

"I want you to know this, and I want you to carry this with you for the rest of your days: No one makes fun of Tim Allen on my watch, and gets away with it."
    "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dom D View Post
      "I want you to know this, and I want you to carry this with you for the rest of your days: No one makes fun of Tim Allen on my watch, and gets away with it."
      Classic.

The River Dance bit fucking slayed me though. MORE PASSION!
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation. Will check this out straight away.

Comment

It doesn't end as strongly as it begins but it is worth watching all the way through.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
          X