Disney +

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dom D View Post
    That's concerning. At thi point it's just Disney cleaning up a couple frames on a tv show that Disney made specifically for this service, and one im nevergoing to watch, so its hard to get too upset about it but they don't want to make it a habit. I wonder if it's possible that this is a mistake? That Disney has always had two versions of those scenes and either the wrong one went up first and had to be replaced or it's been mistakenly switcherooed now. Probably not but a possibility.
    That and they're removing episodes of shows that they have that are controversial as discussed in the Always Sunny thread.

Comment

This is odd as they have a number of the classier erotic thrillers from the 90s up om Disney+ Star in Canada and they look uncut to me.

Comment

Editing, or removing episodes, movies, etc is why I am glad so much is still available for purchase on Blu-ray, DVD, etc. And if not through there, there are always bootlegs of stuff out there.

Someone mentions the Always Sunny series. What really got me about their seasons, was at season 8, that was the last season they released on Blu-ray, and all following seasons are only available on DVD.... I don't quite get that. I guess the numbers weren't good enough to keep releasing it on Blu-ray, or did they just want it to be so that if you wanted to see the show in HD you had to have an FXX, or some streaming subscription.

Comment

Working...
        X