No announcement yet.

Disney +

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do they have the 90s Fox Kids Avengers show?

Comment

Originally posted by Newt Cox View Post
      Do they have the 90s Fox Kids Avengers show?
      Yes. Pretty much the only cartoons they don't have up are the stuff from prior to 1980, and the Hanna-Barberra Fantastic Four from around then.

Everything from the Soider-Man season before Amazing Friends with the exception of X-Men Academy is on. Even Spider-Man Unlimited!

Comment

Are they putting up old school exploitation / action films from film libraries they own? Or is it all Disney stuff (which would be my assupmtion)?

Comment

"Don't fool with the babysitter"?! Get fucked Disney... As kids that was our favourite bit! Also people keep calling Elizabeth Shue a "witch" as well. And now Thors a "weirdo" to boot.

Oddly the 17 year old prostitute who will do things for $20 that "you wouldn't believe" is fine and dandy.
          "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason C View Post
            Are they putting up old school exploitation / action films from film libraries they own? Or is it all Disney stuff (which would be my assupmtion)?
            Strictly the Disney catalogue and, for some reason, The Simpson's.
            "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason C View Post
              There's some Fox stuff up, and they've said they are planning to expand their offerings as they go, so we will see. One positive sign is that they have patents for an actually good sub account/content filtering system that is more fine-grained than Netflix's Kids mode. That alone would indicate that they won't be keeping things PG or lower.

Comment

The censorship on Disney+ is really too much. This has to be the most pathetic example though. This effect would literally have taken someone two minutes in After Effects, just running the clone stamp over the bottom of ther hair. Ridiculous.

e89da3d2b75d1a7ca2934e33f0362978 by Dominic Deacon, on Flickr

Comment

Bocce Balls!
                  Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Originally posted by Dom D View Post
                    The censorship on Disney+ is really too much. This has to be the most pathetic example though. This effect would literally have taken someone two minutes in After Effects, just running the clone stamp over the bottom of ther hair. Ridiculous.

e89da3d2b75d1a7ca2934e33f0362978 by Dominic Deacon, on Flickr
                    Thanks for posting that. I literally cancelled this after 4 days. Simpsons cropped, and nothing that I felt was worth watching. they have a massive library, and it was annoying to see all of their modern shit and so little of the classics. Was nice to see Treasure Island, though.

Comment

Another step (backward). Disney is now going to stop releasing their Marvel TV series on physical media. Just like the Netflix 'model' where they want to trap viewers behind their paywall. You wanna see WandaVision? You MUST subscribe. And, if we want to mothball it for a year or two - tough shi-....noogies!

https://movieweb.com/wandavision-dis...shows-blu-ray/

Comment

Disney offering a month of Disney + for $1.99 ahead of its two year anniversary.

https://www.mediaplaynews.com/disney...ersary-nov-12/
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Just ended mine again. I'll probably pop back on again if they release another glut of stuff.

Comment

Looks like Disney Plus is editing their own content for violence.

https://thedirect.com/article/disney...ensored-photos
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Well, I guess, what did we expect from Disney. Violence bad, but a talking schlong is okay. Woot.

Comment

That's concerning. At thi point it's just Disney cleaning up a couple frames on a tv show that Disney made specifically for this service, and one im nevergoing to watch, so its hard to get too upset about it but they don't want to make it a habit. I wonder if it's possible that this is a mistake? That Disney has always had two versions of those scenes and either the wrong one went up first and had to be replaced or it's been mistakenly switcherooed now. Probably not but a possibility.

Comment

Working...
                                X