No announcement yet.

TV worth watching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m about to watch the original again and 2 for the first time. I expected season 2 to be awful but they did a good job mixing things up. Like a good goofy film sequel they give mick some more character.
    Originally posted by agent999 View Post

I've watched the first season which I thought was pretty good. Got season two sitting in my unwatched pile of discs. The biggest problem is that the second movie is a hard act to follow.

Comment

• Also..previewed the first 15 seconds of booze Britain on tubi. Will be checking this out. In that small timeframe they showed butt boobs and dick. Looks like some odd combo of cops and girls gone wild.

Comment

• The Offer on Paramount+ is really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darcy Parker View Post
          The Offer on Paramount+ is really good.
          The Offer was great. For anyone checking that one out, the first episode is fucking diabolical. i think that's why the reviews aren't good, I think most of the reviewers stopped there and if I had less time available I owuld have too. After that though it is a most excellent telling of the Godfather production.
          "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

• Stumbled on Hapless AKA The Jewish Enquirer ( https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10147894/reference/ ) on a local streaming service. Had no expetations, but it was the funniest thing I have seen in ages.
            The Silly Swede
            Last edited by The Silly Swede; 02-18-2024, 04:59 AM.
            "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

• The Gold on Paramount+ / BBC

British, based on a true story, miniseries about the Brink's robbery in 1983.

Very good.
              "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Silly Swede View Post
                The Gold on Paramount+ / BBC

British, based on a true story, miniseries about the Brink's robbery in 1983.

Very good.
                The Gold was most excellent. The line on it between being a true story and fiction gets a bit too blurry at times though. At the end when they give the rundown on how everyone's life turned out plays really weird when they leave out major characters because those characters were fictional.
                "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Working...
                X